Ocean theory based indicators - page 36

mntiwana:

jozy,

you are right,really some times i too,feel ashamed of asking too much and again and again and for every thing,also knowing with,that a lot of persons needs for asking for all kind help and they are only two persons dealing with all this with a broad mind,their greatness.......but we have no other way,as to my satisfaction,i only trust on their words as they had a 20/30 years experience with extreme foresight wisdom ...............

any way here is one site http://www.iexpertadvisor.com/. there are a lot of sites offering such thing but i found this one nice,they offering a software kind thing that will possibly help to all our needs if we know how to use it,i am their member since long and reading and trying to understand how to use,still learning but i found it nice and useful,what i understand they keep update their software with all latest needs and requirements of the day and noticed every thing with micro eye.they offer trials too and not so costly,affordable....it is not a kind of Ad but just a info help.

regards

Hello Mntiwana, many thanks for your assistance and sharing a common problem. The software you use is similar to the one I use. The problem I have is that I cannot use some indicators, for example those with colour coded buffers, to set something like crossing a level or combine 2 + indicators to create my own small system. I have tried to figure out how to handle an indicator like the Kahlers as I said above but it proving a big challenge. Does the iexpertadvisor software work well with these kind of indicators? If that site can work with these then of course I will move over to them. I will appreciate your opinion on this. Best.

Jozy:
Hello Mntiwana, many thanks for your assistance and sharing a common problem. The software you use is similar to the one I use. The problem I have is that I cannot use some indicators, for example those with colour coded buffers, to set something like crossing a level or combine 2 + indicators to create my own small system. I have tried to figure out how to handle an indicator like the Kahlers as I said above but it proving a big challenge. Does the iexpertadvisor software work well with these kind of indicators? If that site can work with these then of course I will move over to them. I will appreciate your opinion on this. Best.

jozy,

as for similarities,madza from japan and benz from germany are some kind of similar things but a huge difference in many things,i have not used properly,because i dont know how to use exact what thing at what point,that is like a multi dozen streets,all goes to destination but i dont know which to adapt because i am not sure which one is proper,......actually they are commercial seller and providing all kind coding paid services,but if you purchase their software that is capable to code new indicator,EA,alter,addition,every possible thing you can do with,only you have some or full knowledge of things how to do with.they also provide a wide range of literature and videos for to make you understand,it looks like i am their sales rep.lol.

any way what is your actual matter can you describe with pictures.

regards

Jozy:

Jozy

It works the same as with any other indicator

What you need is to set the conditions OK, and then it should work OK. Could you post an example of what you tried and then we can check how you should have done that?

mladen:

Jozy

It works the same as with any other indicator

What you need is to set the conditions OK, and then it should work OK. Could you post an example of what you tried and then we can check how you should have done that?

Mladen,

This is an example of what I have been trying to do. Thank you for taking a look and for your advice.

Jozy:

Mladen,

This is an example of what I have been trying to do. Thank you for taking a look and for your advice.

Jozy

For start : price can not be 5. Only two prices are supported by that indicator : 0 (high/low) and 1 (close/close)

Also, you do not need to pass parameters for alerts and arrows (default for those parameters will be just fine)

mladen:

Jozy

For start : price can not be 5. Only two prices are supported by that indicator : 0 (high/low) and 1 (close/close)

Also, you do not need to pass parameters for alerts and arrows (default for those parameters will be just fine)

Mladen, I don't see where the price parameter is. Only period is set at 5. Are the buffers selected correct?

Thank you for your assistance

Joe

Jozy:

Mladen, I don't see where the price parameter is. Only period is set at 5. Are the buffers selected correct?

Thank you for your assistance

Joe

Joe

Second parameter of the indicator is price (in your iCustom() call it goes like this :

if(iCustom(NULL, PERIOD_CURRENT, "stochastic digital Kahler 1_4", 5, 5, 3, 8, 22, false, false, false, false, false, false, false, "StochDKArrows1", 0.5, 0.5, clrLimeGreen, clrOrange, 241, 242, 0, i) > 0

mladen:

Joe

Second parameter of the indicator is price (in your iCustom() call it goes like this :

if(iCustom(NULL, PERIOD_CURRENT, "stochastic digital Kahler 1_4", 5, 5, 3, 8, 22, false, false, false, false, false, false, false, "StochDKArrows1", 0.5, 0.5, clrLimeGreen, clrOrange, 241, 242, 0, i) > 0

Thank you Mladen. Obviously, I need to know the basics of coding ! I will go study this stuff. I thought as long as I could manoeuvre around the ea builder I would be fine. I will also edit the indicator and see how it goes.

Thanks again.

Jozy:

Thank you Mladen. Obviously, I need to know the basics of coding ! I will go study this stuff. I thought as long as I could manoeuvre around the ea builder I would be fine. I will also edit the indicator and see how it goes.

Thanks again.

Don't worry

We all have been there

mladen:
Here is a cci that can use nma as a filter (uper in the example), or can use nma as a smoothing method (lower in the example picture) : cci__nma.mq4

PS: Frankly, I am a bit surprised wit the nma smoothed version (take a closer look of it, and you shall see why)

PPS: to turn the nma of, set the nma period to <=1 (in that case this is a simple cci)

HI Mladen, I really like the nma as smoothing method within the CCI nma...

1) Is it possible to add an alarm function (email, push function, dots, lines) to this indicator?

2) Perhaps a LevelOb and LevelOS (50,-50) could be implemented in this awesome indicator so it can alert me too when CCI nma crosses a certain level?

Thanks in advance,

Forexblasters

Reason: