Ocean theory based indicators - page 33

NK Trade:
Dear sir mntiwana

do we have in this forum automatic draw high low session indi ?

I have search all around but not found any

Hi NK Trade,

as MLADEN advised,here is one version updated by MRTOOLS with multiple options,daily,weekly and monthly HiLo.there are some more too.

and remember,i am not a never sir.

regards

daily-weekly-monthly_hi-low_2.mq4

mladen:
Did you check daily sessions indicators (they usually have that already)?

Ok sir, Thank you for the advice

mntiwana:

Hi NK Trade,

as MLADEN advised,here is one version updated by MRTOOLS with multiple options,daily,weekly and monthly HiLo.there are some more too.

and remember,i am not a never sir.

regards

daily-weekly-monthly_hi-low_2.mq4

Thank you for the help..

For me you are the senior so call you sir..lol

Here is one more variation of rsi using smoother price for calculation (producing a slightly smoother result) : rsi__nma_1_1.mq4

That is a step towards different price filtering methods for nma

PS: this version does not have the double smoothing

Files:
rsi_nma.png  108 kb

Also this one : ocn_nma_averages.ex4

In this one all the set of averages can be used for calculation (31 type of averages) and all can be double smoothed

Default is tema (which is the price filtering mode of the original nma)

Files:

I don't say it often, but B4 someone else do it: a histo version plzzzz.

And nice work again as always my weekend was on the verge of getting a bit boring.

krelian99:
I don't say it often, but B4 someone else do it: a histo version plzzzz. And nice work again as always my weekend was on the verge of getting a bit boring.

man you take first as always,and the BOSS is always at first since long in creation AAA grade professionalism.:):):).

mladen:

In this one all the set of averages can be used for calculation (31 type of averages) and all can be double smoothed

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for rsi nma 1_1 and special thanks for ocn nma averages version,i was waiting for it but patiently,i hope at least 50% traders will be turn on using ocn indicators in their strategies when they start understanding what is ocean and how it works.........my extreme request for step nma on these new averages,plz.

regards

mladen:

I feel great joining in this forum, found this forum is like a miracle for me. every day there are always new things that are very easy trader like me, since I know NMA I started learning scalping even in M1.

Thank you mladen

krelian99:
I don't say it often, but B4 someone else do it: a histo version plzzzz. And nice work again as always my weekend was on the verge of getting a bit boring.

krelian99

Here is the histo version too : ocn_nma_averages_histo.ex4

PS: I used recursive moving trend line (double smoothed) for price filtering for the example

Files:
Reason: