Ocean theory based indicators - page 30

mladen:

morro

I am not sure - will see what can be done

Anyway, here is a version that is slightly smoother when double smoothing mode is used (that has been added to the previous version) : macd_nma_2.ex4

Thank you. Will test it

mladen:

morro

I am not sure - will see what can be done

Anyway, here is a version that is slightly smoother when double smoothing mode is used (that has been added to the previous version) : macd_nma_2.ex4

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for the macd nma 2 ver,your every next ver of new ocn with new DS is bringing new orientations of trading ease along with.:)

if this feature ( new DS } kindly can be obliged to cci and stoch too,

regards

skc321:

Hey Mladen,

Can I request you to please create Histo version please

Thanks

SKC321

skc321

Here is the histogram version too : ocn_nma_3_1_histo.ex4

Files:

mladen:

Wulong10

Here is this version first - it is suing the nma in the simplest way for now, but it seems to be usable even like this : dss_of_nma.mq4

Hey Mladen,

First of all a good day and after that a fantastic weekend ...but, before that, would you have time to think about a version of a TSS of NMA, or is that triple as difficult ?

Can't help it, I sometimes have these crazy ideas ....

Anyway, the TSS is already fantastic, the DSS of NMA even more and perhaps the TSS of NMA would be triple fantastic.

mladen:

skc321

Here is the histogram version too : ocn_nma_3_1_histo.ex4

Thanks Mladen, Appreciate it!!! I will give it a try

Wulong10:

Hey Mladen,

First of all a good day and after that a fantastic weekend ...but, before that, would you have time to think about a version of a TSS of NMA, or is that triple as difficult ?

Can't help it, I sometimes have these crazy ideas ....

Anyway, the TSS is already fantastic, the DSS of NMA even more and perhaps the TSS of NMA would be triple fantastic.

Wulong10

Here is the tss of nma too : tss_of_nma.ex4

Files:
tss.png  114 kb
tss_of_nma.ex4  33 kb

mladen:

Wulong10

Here is the tss of nma too : tss_of_nma.ex4

This weekend is my birthday, THANKS for this, it must be my birthday present !

Another one to test, but I do not mind about that ...

Wulong10:

This weekend is my birthday, THANKS for this, it must be my birthday present !

Another one to test, but I do not mind about that ...

Here is just a little addition then - this one can use double smoothed nma too : tss_of_nma_1_1.ex4

Files:
tss_1.png  115 kb

mladen:

Here is just a little addition then - this one can use double smoothed nma too : tss_of_nma_1_1.ex4

Hey, danke schön ! That can count as a present !

Wulong10:
Hey, danke schön ! That can count as a present !

hey man,you got two gift on your birthday that is still on way,not happend,congratulation from my side with best wishes

regards with greetings

Reason: