Ocean theory based indicators - page 28

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so much thanks for the oscillator of nmc with FL,i like it and i needs it but with excuses there is some thing unusual with it,i tried my best but it is not going to adjust/control at any proper place,some times/places it is so hot and fast that did not accept a little difference in price when at some points it is so calm and lazy that ignore and not care where price is going,i noticed some times price is going up but it is telling down.....i think it is the first oscillator of ocean history,it should be at first in oscillators as other ocean styles.:).thanks.

some confusion with the name,it is osci of nma or nmc.

regards

PS: here is a version with color changes on slope change : ocn_nma_3_1.ex4

Files:
ocn_nma_3_1.ex4  23 kb
ocn_nma_3_1.png  116 kb

Wulong10:
I'm already used to a lot of combinations .....

Wulong10

Here is this version first - it is suing the nma in the simplest way for now, but it seems to be usable even like this : dss_of_nma.mq4

Files:
dss_of_nma.png  111 kb
dss_of_nma.mq4  14 kb

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so much thanks for the oscillator of nmc with FL,i like it and i needs it but with excuses there is some thing unusual with it,i tried my best but it is not going to adjust/control at any proper place,some times/places it is so hot and fast that did not accept a little difference in price when at some points it is so calm and lazy that ignore and not care where price is going,i noticed some times price is going up but it is telling down.....i think it is the first oscillator of ocean history,it should be at first in oscillators as other ocean styles.:).thanks.

some confusion with the name,it is osci of nma or nmc.

regards

Supposed to be nma, think i must have made a typo naming it.

Once when the nma function is made, then things like this come naturally.

This is a macd of nma : macd_nma.mq4

Some experimenting with parameters is needed, but all in all, does not seem to be a bad indicator

Files:
macd_nma.png  109 kb
macd_nma.mq4  6 kb

mladen:

As an experiment - here is a version that can do a double smoothed nma too (with some other additions) : ocn_nma_3.ex4

Thank you

The MACD indicator is basically a refinement of the two moving averages system and measures the distance between the two moving average lines

mrtools:
Supposed to be nma, think i must have made a typo naming it.

Dearest MRTOOLS,

actually i was confused with the different names at same one place,so i asked for to clarify,so now we may configure it as osci of ocn nma,as you advised,thanks .regards

Files:
osci.png  166 kb

mladen:

mntiwana

It is not the matter of importance. Simply, as you know, in this world ideas are the most we can get. And I never saw double smoothing anywhere - except in the code that I made. And for now, I am not ready to show how double smoothing is done - since in a couple of days there would be a flood of names other than double smoothing. That is the only reason why the ex4

Dearest MLADEN,

yes and right,as you already told ( 'I have to figure out where to pin in the nma (since the dss is the double smoothed, we can have more combinations)"} .....and you was in try to figure out some thing new for new year 2016 compatible and unbeatable (regarding DS},and you found it and pin it here in ocn nama 3 and 3_1 ....so we assume it a different and latest DS formula than the of past usual one.? .

regards

krelian99:

If you turn off the use of momentum, it's remarkable. A real friend for the trend. So much to test and so less time

Krelian99,

before telling the matter here,i down the mom at zero and down the normalized too but still not found the best adjustment,hope we could figure out some thing,as you said there is much to test,thanks.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

yes and right,as you already told ( 'I have to figure out where to pin in the nma (since the dss is the double smoothed, we can have more combinations)"} .....and you was in try to figure out some thing new for new year 2016 compatible and unbeatable (regarding DS},and you found it and pin it here in ocn nama 3 and 3_1 ....so we assume it a different and latest DS formula than the of past usual one.? .

regards

mntiwana

The "double smoothing" is a way I figured out how we can have smoother values with as little lag as possible. Frankly it is so simple that I am wondering why nobody have thought f it before, but, as far as I know of, there is no similar way of doing that - the "double smoothing" I am using since some time ago is, to my knowledge, unique

Reason: