Need a Better Moving Average? Try the NMA - page 4

how about a version with pre and post smoothing. i expect it to be the best of them all

Shift?

mladen:
guest21

Here you go

Shit added (to the mtf version, so it works OK in mtf mode too)

Just guessing but I'm assuming that it was a SHIFT that was added instead of s***. LOL. Perhaps this illustrates why it would be nice if we could go back and edit typos in our previous posts.

Kindest regards,

gcg

s...t happens sometimes :):)

gcgman:
Just guessing but I'm assuming that it was a SHIFT that was added instead of s***. LOL. Perhaps this illustrates why it would be nice if we could go back and edit typos in our previous posts.

Kindest regards,

gcg

Excellent

mladen:
s...t happens sometimes :):)

Excellent... The two previous posts could be in the "Traders joking thread"...

You both made my day...

Thanks Guys

Tomcat98

:)

See this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

drunkpips:
how about a version with pre and post smoothing. i expect it to be the best of them all

Natural miving average (NMA) for metatrader 5

This a metatrader 5 version of natural moving average

Files:
ocn_-_nma.mq5  6 kb
5_ocn_nma.png  103 kb

Nma cross histo

HELLO MLADEN,

Kindly take a look at post 32, many thanks.

Ocean

Good afternoon,

Mladen, could make this 2 indicators :

Ocean BTX

y

Ocean STX

Thanks,

Sorry, and could you add ocean fast moving average y ocean slow moving average to this indicator ocean natural moving average(make like oscilator).

provide us with formulas

"Sorry, ....could you add ocean fast moving average y ocean slow moving average to this indicator ocean natural moving average(make like oscilator). "

Sorry for the inconvenience ... but natural OCN average, there are a few posts ago, and fast and slow OCN average were made with "some" time ago, along with "OCN NMM", "OCN NMS", "OCN NMR ".

Thanks. :):)

Reason: