Adaptive lookback indicators - page 76

Thanks, that's great, so we're waiting. Unfortunately, I think it will be in EX4, so it will not be easy to be customized (I always remove alerts, MTF, and also color in some indicators)...

wojtek.paul:
Thanks, that's great, so we're waiting. Unfortunately, I think it will be in EX4, so it will not be easy to be customized (I always remove alerts, MTF, and also color in some indicators)...

Unfortunately,indicators are coded in the sense used globally,not individually.

regards

Yes, right. In such cases the 'iCustom' function can help us somehow...

wojtek.paul:
Yes, right. In such cases the 'iCustom' function can help us somehow...

wojtek.paul,

some of our visitors/traders friends became cause for such restrictions,they got code from here,renamed on their title or totally remove the original name of tool and launch with different next,and were acting and involve with some other unfamiliar activities,so now we all facing like this,other wise before we were having mostly mq4 files.

regards

OK, that's pretty bad... analyzing source codes, especially those of best coders, is very educating

wojtek.paul:
OK, that's pretty bad... analyzing source codes, especially those of best coders, is very educating

yes of course,we can have a lot of informations and learning by source code,now we even can not change the color or size of any thing,again and again bothering moderators for minor modifications.

regards

wojtek.paul:

Yes, it will be an ex4

But all of those are written in a way that that additional parameters passing is not slowing it down. and iCustom() calls are working perfectly (if used as they are supposed to be used).

This is the vhf adaptive qqe 1_4 as a regular histo version.

qqe_vhf_adaptive_1_4_histo__arrows__alerts.ex4

This is an aroon oscillator of vhf adaptive rsi with the 6 options for types of rsi.

aroon_oscillator_of_vhf_adaptive_rsi.mq4

mrtools:
This is an aroon oscillator of vhf adaptive rsi with the 6 options for types of rsi.

aroon_oscillator_of_vhf_adaptive_rsi.mq4

Interesting. is there a mtf version?

Reason: