Adaptive lookback indicators - page 73

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

PS: adapting gives us opportunity to use longer periods in a safer way. Example bellow : 32 period adaptive Cuttlers rsi used :

Files:
example.png 106 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

And this version - price smoothing added : QQE (vhf adaptive) 1_3.mq4

In a case when price smoothing is used it becomes effective a QQE of RSIOMA. In case when price smoothing is set to <= 1, it works as before

Files:
wojek
wojek  

Dear Mladen,

would it be possible to make the attached indicator adaptive, please?

It's your NonLag Schaff TC, without alerts and MTF.

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  

This is a rsi of vhf adaptive averages, again have the choice of regular rsi,Wilders rsi,rapid rsi,Harris rsi,rsx, and or Cutler rsi, smoothed with a choice of the latest averages, with options for double smoothing and or making the ma adaptive with vhf.

rsi_of_vhf_adaptive_averages.ex4

donut4popo
donut4popo  

mrtools, rsi of vhf adaptive averages.ex4 is giving a "cant use this cuz its been renamed" error, please fix, thank you very much

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

This QEE has even more adapting in it (even the ema calculation within the code is made adaptive now) : qqe_vhf_adaptive_1_4.mq4

The difference usually is not big but sometimes it is very big (see the example)

Files:
krelian99
krelian99  

That looks really good now. Smooth, multi-adapted, a dream in orange-blue. I think I just fell in love.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
donut4popo:
mrtools, <a target="_blank" title="http://" is giving a "cant use this cuz its been renamed" error, please fix, thank you very much

Donut4popo, make sure the name is the same as the posted version, otherwise you will get that message

SilverBB
SilverBB  
mladen:
One possible issue in the t3 - vhf adaptive - removed : t3_vhf_adaptive_1_3.ex4

Hi mladen

Could you also put a "Display Type" selection on this 1-3 version please . Display lines with dots etc.

[Deleted]
[Deleted]  

Hi Mrtools, I'm getting same message with rsi of vhf adaptive averages.ex4