Adaptive lookback indicators - page 94

MACD - with a choice of being VHF adaptive or not and with an addition of filet (filter price, filter macd and signal or filter all)

mladen:

MACD - with a choice of being VHF adaptive or not and with an addition of filet (filter price, filter macd and signal or filter all)

Dearest MLADEN

many thanks for this ver of macd with complete set of accessories,i tried quarreling with this and previous of this version for few hours to get some better set up,it is doing well in clear long trend but not cooperating in all other situations.

there is a one ver of macd EFT by MRtools in Elite sec,but i do not found any ver of IFT macd,when there are (rsi,rsx,stoch,WPR) of IFT ...... if the above version of macd (macd (vhf adaptive) averages 1_4.ex4) can not be adapted with IFT,because this ver have every thing already included.i do not know if it is possible or not code wise.....but what i experience with IFTs,they do a good job in mostly situations.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

many thanks for this ver of macd with complete set of accessories,i tried quarreling with this and previous of this version for few hours to get some better set up,it is doing well in clear long trend but not cooperating in all other situations.

there is a one ver of macd EFT by MRtools in Elite sec,but i do not found any ver of IFT macd,when there are (rsi,rsx,stoch,WPR) of IFT ...... if the above version of macd (macd (vhf adaptive) averages 1_4.ex4) can not be adapted with IFT,because this ver have every thing already included.i do not know if it is possible or not code wise.....but what i experience with IFTs,they do a good job in mostly situations.

regards

mntiwana

Will check what results could we get that way and will get back on this when I have the results

Seems the wilders' RSI not work in this indicator, and maybe add some alerts too

hello mladen

Ref: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/11502-adaptive-lookback-indicators/page56#comment_1803888

tss_macd_1_1.ex4

tss_of_vhf_adaptive_macd.ex4

The above indicators prompts with following messages (Mt4 Build 950)

"You are trying to use renamed indicator" - Contact Forex-TSD

However, the indicators are not been renamed.

details are also been send to your private message box.

Kindly help.

mladen:
Here is an upgraded TSS macd as well as the TSS of vhf adaptive macd :

tss_macd_1_1.ex4

hello mladen

thank you very much. and many thanks

I used the below, need your helping hand.

Ref: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/11502-adaptive-lookback-indicators/page56#comment_1803888

tss_macd_1_1.ex4

The above indicators prompts with following messages (Mt4 Build 950)

"You are trying to use renamed indicator" - Contact Forex-TSD

However, the indicators are not been renamed. i had send details to your private message box.

Am i missing anything here.

Kindly help.

mladen:
Here is an upgraded TSS macd as well as the TSS of vhf adaptive macd :

tss_macd_1_1.ex4

Due to problems with indicators names changes at new site design, here is a version that works

mladen:

Due to problems with indicators names changes at new site design, here is a version that works

Thanks mladen a ton. tss of(vhf adaptive) macd.ex4 worked.

can you kindly attach tss_macd_1_1.ex4 also, that works.

with tss of vhf adaptive macd (vs) tss_macd_1_1 what is the difference in formula.  please to know.

gbabunet:

Thanks mladen a ton. tss of(vhf adaptive) macd.ex4 worked.

can you kindly attach tss_macd_1_1.ex4 also, that works.

with tss of vhf adaptive macd (vs) tss_macd_1_1 what is the difference in formula.  please to know.

Here is the tss macd too

The difference is that the vhf adaptive is using vhf for adapting the periods of calculation

Files:

Since nma (natural market average) is adaptive (which is not known so much), this indicator is implicitly adaptive too. Posting this updated version

Files:
Reason: