Adaptive lookback indicators - page 34

dakiki
dakiki  

Histogram PA adaptive DSEMA

Hello Mladen,

I hope this message finds you well!

I would second Yuhu's initial request to please have a histogram version of the above indicator if possible. Would help my screen real-estate a lot!

Thank you very much and all the best,

Daniel

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

I really though that I posted it

Anyway here it is. The histo version of phase accumulation adaptive double smoothed EMA

dakiki:
Hello Mladen,

I hope this message finds you well!

I would second Yuhu's initial request to please have a histogram version of the above indicator if possible. Would help my screen real-estate a lot!

Thank you very much and all the best,

Daniel
spotforex
spotforex  

Zlema MACD

Hi Mladen,

If possible, could you please add the following features to your Zlema MACD:

Phase Accumulation;

ForSymbol;

Invert option;

MTF; and

Zero-line crossover alert.

Thanks as always.

-spotforex

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

spotforex

Try out first this "basic" version of it (since it is working exclusively with cycles instead of ema lengths) and see if that is what you had in mind

spotforex:
Hi Mladen,

If possible, could you please add the following features to your Zlema MACD:

Phase Accumulation;

ForSymbol;

Invert option;

MTF; and

Zero-line crossover alert.

Thanks as always.

-spotforex
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

spotforex,

This is the one with all the additions : choseabler symbol, multi time frame, alerts and added the "invert" option too (like this :

ps) version upgraded to work on new mt4 builds posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723

William Snyder
William Snyder  

This is adaptive look back qqe2 advanced, posted another version awhile back but this version has the 4 versions of rsi now but instead of rsx now rsx2 controlled by depth and rsxSpeed and the new T3 Rsi if desired, the rsi period is albperiod controlled by swingCount and speed. The chart picture is using rsx2 30 minute, on 15 minute chart.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

PA adaptive T3 ...

Don't know why I didn't do it earlier since T3 is a "perfect candidate" for phase accumulation adapting (it does not require integer values for calculating period). Anyway, here it is : and it really adjusts. Can not talk in a terms of faster or slower than the regular one since in the times of trending it tends to be slower (which is normal) and in the times of sudden changes it tends to be faster ... Default PA cycles of 0.75 resemble to a 14 period "regular" T3 (but just resembles since the tend to differ a lot sometimes)

Files:
dakiki
dakiki  

Hello Mladen,

Would it be possible to please have the latest `PA adaptive T3' as a histogram?

Thank you and have a great day,

Daniel

dakiki
dakiki  

Hello Maden,

Would it be possible to please have divergencies added to the latest ZLMA MACD?

Thank you,

Best rgeards,

Daniel

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

pa adaptive t3 ... bars, histo ...

Daniel

Here are these.

Upgraded the pa adaptive T3 (added alerts, so it is kind of a complete now), made a bars version and made a histogram version (all are multi time frame capable with alerts now). Here is a "all pa adaptive t3" chart as an example

dakiki:
Hello Mladen,

Would it be possible to please have the latest `PA adaptive T3' as a histogram?

Thank you and have a great day,

Daniel