Adaptive lookback indicators - page 31

Template

peekaboo:
Hi,

I was wondering if it would be possible for somebody to attach a template for the above post (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723/page18). The reason that I am asking is that I have tried to replicate the above but so far with little success and much ripping of hair out .

Thanks

Peekaboo

Peekaboo,

Template Attached.

S

Files:

Hi Simba,

Which indicators do I need for this template please, since there are several Alb Mogalef bands, etc?

Thank you very much!

SIMBA:
Peekaboo,

Template Attached.

S

Phase accumulationa daptive T3 DeMarker

Dear Mladen,

While I am checking the Phase accumulationa daptive T3 DeMarker, it gives me two separate indicator !! Not as one single line !

Would you mind checking the problem ?

Thanks in advance again dear

Regards,

Khaliddxd

Phase accumulationa daptive T3 DeMarker ...

Khaliddxd

Here you go
khaliddxd:
Dear Mladen,

Kindly can we get a coloured version of T3 DeMarker phase accumulation ?

Thank you in advance dear.

Regards,

Khaliddxd

Just noticed that I uploaded the wrong indicator (the one that was attached was not a PA adaptive at all). Attached a correct one and checked and it should be OK (it looks like this)

Sorry for the mixup

khaliddxd:
Dear Mladen,

While I am checking the Phase accumulationa daptive T3 DeMarker, it gives me two separate indicator !! Not as one single line !

Would you mind checking the problem ?

Thanks in advance again dear

Regards,

Khaliddxd
Files:
demarker.gif  24 kb

Thank you Mladen

It is fine my dear. It happens sometimes everywhere

Thank you again for the high response. Take care

dakiki:
Hi Simba,

Which indicators do I need for this template please, since there are several Alb Mogalef bands, etc?

Thank you very much!

Attached.

S

pa adaptive double smoothed EMA ...

EMA like indicators are very "acceptable" for adaptive calculations since they depend only on 1 previous value and since they do not have to have a integer calculation period (unlike common belief, ema 1.5 for example make perfect sense math wise). So, decided to see what happens to double smoothed ema if it gets adapted by a phase accumulation. And it seems that the results are not bad. Result is still smooth, it is still fast and it seems to be adaptive as much as it is probably needed..

Here is an example of a 1 cycle and 3 cycle phase accumulation adaptive double smoothed emas on a same screen as a kind of a "cross following" system, and as it is seen it is rarely giving false signals. With some other choice of cycles it might be even better, but for that one would need to experiment a bit more than I did so far

Files:

newdigital:
yes, it may work for scalping.

It is just for few hours this morning:

===============

- TTM Divergence trading system is on this post.

- TTM Divergence trading system first statement is on this post.

Hi NewDigital,

Can you please introduce the trading rules for TTM divergence trading system ?

Thanks in advance,

pooh

Hi pooh123,

As I remember - it is the trading on the direction of divergence looking for MACD (confirmation) and colors of the bars (confirmation).

About divergence and how to use it - look at the image on this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175886/page2

Reason: