Adaptive lookback indicators - page 118

nevar:

Mladen ,

Is this possible ?Thanks. 

Checking

mladen:

Some upgrades to phase accumulation adaptive version of macd

Coloring options (and alerts) changed to reflect the levels (it was not logical to have levels and not to use them for anything else but for a display). Some code optimization done. Levels used are still the floating and quantile levels

mladen,

PA adaptive MACD,  can this be made for MT5?

mntiwana:

And one VHF Adaptive aroon oscillator is here too.

Thank you both Mladen & mntiwana.

I will test the indies.

Which is a good indie to identify ranging markets ? An adaptive ADX or are there better indikators ?

Hello Mladen.

attached is the MA of Angles, this version has LSMA and the normal version. Can you make this "adaptive" if you add Kaufmans MA (KAMA?)

Other ideas: what about adding your new StepMAs (RSI Adaptive TEMA/EMA) ? This could show interesting results !!

Jaque:

Hello Mladen.

attached is the MA of Angles, this version has LSMA and the normal version. Can you make this "adaptive" if you add Kaufmans MA (KAMA?)

Other ideas: what about adding your new StepMAs (RSI Adaptive TEMA/EMA) ? This could show interesting results !!

This ver 1_1 is already adaptive,any way here is  ver 1_2 with filter.

regards

Jaque:

Hello Mladen.

Oh,just now i remember,you have and you was talking about old "average" ver ,not "averages" sorry.

mntiwana:
Oh,just now i remember,you have and you was talking about old "average" ver ,not "averages" sorry.

Thank you, yes the "averages" ver has nearly all MA,s to chose from - EXCEPT the KAMA !! LOL :-)

Event.because of the adaptive function inside the indicator ?

Hm

Jaque:

Hello Mladen.

Step mas would not be good for angles (just think of it and what would happen to angles with step versions)

mladen:
Step mas would not be good for angles (just think of it and what would happen to angles with step versions)

OK, STEP - i dont think about it.  I read it ST-EP MA, i have thought it has something to do with standard deviation.

How is a Step Ma calculated ?

Anyway, can you integrate the KAMA in the Angle-averages ?

mladen:
Checking

Mladen,

What do think is this possible ?

Reason: