Adaptive lookback indicators - page 116

PippoInzaghi:

Hi Mntiwana

Would you mind sharing your template and indicator settings for this?  I tried but couldnt replicate your settings myself.  Specifically, i'm asking about your post #1150, page 77 of this thread, on 2016.11.29.  Pic attached.   Thanks very much in advance.

Hi PippoInzaghi

You are welcome,i think this should be that template :)

and indicators i guess you knows explained in that post.

regards

mntiwana:

Hi PippoInzaghi

regards

Thanks very much for your quick reply and generosity!  Have a great weekend :)

mntiwana:

Hi PippoInzaghi

regards

Nice. Thanks :)

sebastianK:
It works OK now
Glad that it works OK :)

mladen:

Pearson and Spearman rank correlation indicator (from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180028/page6) with two additions :

• possible price filtering (using one of the 4 basic ma types
  • and possible floating levels. Floating levels can be :
    • automatically same period as rank period
    • some desired period independent from the rest
    • fixed levels

PS: price filtering (smoothing) can help in filtering false signals without adding significant lag (see the lower example)

Is there mt5 version (can not find it now)?

I think majority of these should be made for mt5

whisperer:
I think majority of these should be made for mt5
They are going to be made ... all in due time :)

Hello Mladen,

i have a problem with your adaptive QWMA, how can i use this indie in an EA ? I can not found/see the buffer that signals the trend/color change.

Is it possible to code this indie at histogram version? I like the easyness to code in an EA with the histo-versions.

The same for StepMA of RSI adaptive TEMA, as histo version would be nice (like your StepMA of RSI adaptive EMA histo).

Are there other good StepMA of RSI Indies too ?

A last question: what about all the floating levels ? How can i use this in trading ?

Thank you very much

Best Regards

Jaque

Jaque:

Hello Mladen,

i have a problem with your adaptive QWMA, how can i use this indie in an EA ? I can not found/see the buffer that signals the trend/color change.

Is it possible to code this indie at histogram version? I like the easyness to code in an EA with the histo-versions.

The same for StepMA of RSI adaptive TEMA, as histo version would be nice (like your StepMA of RSI adaptive EMA histo).

Are there other good StepMA of RSI Indies too ?

A last question: what about all the floating levels ? How can i use this in trading ?

Thank you very much

Best Regards

Jaque

Jaque

Use this indicator to see what can you find in which buffer

Files:

mladen:

And this version too :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
cci_vhf_adaptive.mq4

This version uses VHF for adapting instead of standard deviation. Also it s using an experimental way of VHF adapting (different from the other adaptive versions using VHF adapting). That way might be a subject of changes in the future

Mladen ,

Can you add standart deviations ( deviation of a sample  1.0 and 2.0 ) to cci_vhf_adaptive indicator?

Similar to  macd with standard deviation indicator.

Reason: