Adaptive lookback indicators - page 123

redwed:

Hello mladen. I noticed that you're refering to one indicator that is rented for just $66/month. What is the indicator name actually? Would it be this?

If there is a published (free) version of this, where can i find it?

Just $66/month for that? I don't want that even for free on my chart. This is pure scam or bad joke and leave it where it is.

hello mladen,

can identify  snap  indicator which is similar in MT4. i checked its not realted to EMA ADATIVE r squre..

3 colours have in the indi

1. uptrend

2. down trend

3. float trend or sideway

Files:
Screenshot_2.png  278 kb

sal:

hello mladen,

can identify  snap  indicator which is similar in MT4. i checked its not realted to EMA ADATIVE r squre..

3 colours have in the indi

1. uptrend

2. down trend

3. float trend or sideway

That indicator has nothing in common with adaptive indicators. Try comparing it to hull average

mladen:
That indicator has nothing in common with adaptive indicators. Try comparing it to hull average
thanks ...

Hai Mladen,

Could you share the mql4 file of Gann averages high-low activator_mtf 3_4

sal:

Hai Mladen,

Could you share the mql4 file of Gann averages high-low activator_mtf 3_4

If it was not posted as mq4 file, then it will not be posted  as mq4 file ...

mladen:
If it was not posted as mq4 file, then it will not be posted  as mq4 file ...
its mean, there is no source file of this !!can you advise is the same indi or different... i am unable to load to chart.

sal:
its mean, there is no source file of this !!can you advise is the same indi or different... i am unable to load to chart.
"its mean", you can't be serious.  The source file is with the author who is kind enough to share the indicator with the public.  You don't need it.  There are thousands of the worlds best and free indicators here.  You should experiment with them and learn by yourself.

donut4popo:
"its mean", you can't be serious.  The source file is with the author who is kind enough to share the indicator with the public.  You don't need it.  There are thousands of the worlds best and free indicators here.  You should experiment with them and learn by yourself.
:) not mean this way . really sorry too..

sal:

Try now,hope it will be work

Reason: