Adaptive lookback indicators - page 117

So the deviation bands should be used as trigger lines.

mladen:

And immediately this version :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
cci_vhf_adaptive_1_1.mq4

This one is probably going to be kept : it solves the issue of having (or not having periods longer than the basic period (which is important - if we do not have periods longer than the base period, it is like chopping the calculating period to make it artificially faster) and keeps the whole thing in expected bounds. Here is the comparison of previous version (upper) and this version (lower) - this version tends to react faster to changes and still keeps the long period at place as it should

Sorry this is the right one Mladen.

Hello all,

one question: exist a smoothed (Hull,T3 ... ect) adaptive (R2,VHF...) Aroon version ?

Or is this not possible ?

Jaque:

Hello all,

one question: exist a smoothed (Hull,T3 ... ect) adaptive (R2,VHF...) Aroon version ?

Or is this not possible ?

Aroon is strictly bar bound - and there is no place where smoothing could be pinned in without adding significant lag. It is one of the indicators that is not suitable for smoothing

mladen:
Aroon is strictly bar bound - and there is no place where smoothing could be pinned in without adding significant lag. It is one of the indicators that is not suitable for smoothing

Ah, ok, thank you.Damn, i like this - even old- Indie. And for that reason adaptive (adapt period in some way) is also impossible ?

Do you know an indie that use the Aroon-concept and has it enhanced in some way ?

Jaque:

Ah, ok, thank you.Damn, i like this - even old- Indie. And for that reason adaptive (adapt period in some way) is also impossible ?

Do you know an indie that use the Aroon-concept and has it enhanced in some way ?

Jaque

Aroon oscillator was made smoothed, but as far as I remember, Aroon itself did not. And I really do not remember any adaptive version of either (for that "bound to bars" issue)

Jaque:

Regardless of any possible issue as MLADEN descrobed in above post,here is a T3 smoothed Aroon ver.

regards

mntiwana:

Regardless of any possible issue as MLADEN descrobed in above post,here is a T3 smoothed Aroon ver.

regards

Yes, that is what I said : Aroon oscillator was made smoothed, but the Aroon (it is different) was not :)

And one VHF Adaptive aroon oscillator is here too.

nevar:

Mladen ,

Can you add standart deviations ( deviation of a sample  1.0 and 2.0 ) to cci_vhf_adaptive indicator?

Similar to  macd with standard deviation indicator.

Mladen ,

Is this possible ?Thanks.