Adaptive lookback indicators - page 109

bayuveneo:
OK mr Mladen..no problem..Thank you for all of your hard work :)

Here is this one

It seems to be OK (at the example the lower is the built in CCI compared to this version - even with smoothing added, there seems to be no significant lag, and on some cases the difference is significant). try it out

mladen:

Here is this one

It seems to be OK (at the example the lower is the built in CCI compared to this version - even with smoothing added, there seems to be no significant lag, and on some cases the difference is significant). try it out

Awesome, great

mladen:

Here is this one

Another surprise for me today
Thanks a lot for these indicator mr Mladen, looks like you seems very busy experiencing a lot and creating "new weapons" for TSD members :)

Hi Mr Mladen
Could you possibly add some kind of filtering method to this indicator ?

Thanks in advance

bayuveneo:
Hi Mr Mladen
Could you possibly add some kind of filtering method to this indicator ?

Thanks in advance

bayuveneo

Here you go (interesting results with price filter set on - see the example)

mladen:

bayuveneo

Here you go (interesting results with price filter set on - see the example)

Mr Mladen
Thanks for filter addition, you're so helpful, filter always performing a good job :)
If you please, could you manage time to adding some type of filter for these two indicators
sorry for requesting too much at a time :)

bayuveneo:
Mr Mladen
Thanks for filter addition, you're so helpful, filter always performing a good job :)
If you please, could you manage time to adding some type of filter for these two indicators
sorry for requesting too much at a time :)

Here is this attempt (for rsx)

What I need to explain : this is rsx that had to be changed - it is not the same as the original rsx any more, so do not expect to have exactly the same results as previous version even when no filtering is used at all. The change needed to be made in order to avoid nonsense results in some case, but even like this, sometimes, there will be some results that are immediately going to be visible. So this version is even more experimental than the rest of the "experiments" and should be treated like that

PS: the above story applies to the case when price filter is used. So far I haven't noticed issues when the price filter is not used

And here is the stochastic (r-squared adaptive) with the addition of filters

Results are better than the results of rsx (when price filter is used), so, unlike the rsx, this one we can call "satisfactory" when the price filtering is concerned (as far as illogical results are concerned, of course)

mladen:

And here is the stochastic (r-squared adaptive) with the addition of filters

Results are better than the results of rsx (when price filter is used), so, unlike the rsx, this one we can call "satisfactory" when the price filtering is concerned (as far as illogical results are concerned, of course)

Mr Mladen
Thank you very much for adding some type of filter to this awesome indicator
Now we have a lot of filtering choices for experiment that will produce different visual styles as a result.

MA rsi adaptive - upgraded to have the new set of rsi calculations (the correct calculations) and with addition of prices, filters (3 types of filters) and some more options to make it more up-to-date

Both versions upgraded (the on-chart and the separate window version), even though I don't see too much use of the version for separate window

PS: the example is using filter 3 on price

PPS: there is no version 2.1 posted (it was internal version used only by me for tests)

Reason: