TickScalper EA - page 65

Thank you Mladen, will give it a go next week on a 10.000 demo account!

Hi Mladen, Since I'm also testing 3.44_newopen nmc EA I would like to have more info about the following parameters:

*Could you tell what the difference is "under MA confirmation parameters" between the MCmode=3 and MCmode=4?

*If Max risk=0.001 (is that 0.1% per trade then if you enable MM?)

Thanks in advance,

Forexblasters

forexblasters:
Hi Mladen, Since I'm also testing 3.44_newopen nmc EA I would like to have more info about the following parameters:

*Could you tell what the difference is "under MA confirmation parameters" between the MCmode=3 and MCmode=4?

*If Max risk=0.001 (is that 0.1% per trade then if you enable MM?)

Thanks in advance,

Forexblasters

Forexblasters,

Checking the code

double MA_Confirm(int mode,int tf,int price,int fast ,int slow,int mamode,int bar)

{

int result = 0;

mClose = iMA(NULL,tf,1,0,0,price,bar);

mfastMA = iMA(NULL,tf,fast,0,mamode,price,bar);

mslowMA = iMA(NULL,tf,slow,0,mamode,price,bar);

mClose1 = iMA(NULL,tf,1,0,0,price,bar+1);

mfastMA1 = iMA(NULL,tf,fast,0,mamode,price,bar+1);

mslowMA1 = iMA(NULL,tf,slow,0,mamode,price,bar+1);

double lim = 0.95 * Close[0];

bool ok = mClose > lim && mfastMA > lim && mslowMA > lim && mClose1 > lim && mfastMA1 > lim && mslowMA1 > lim;

if(MC_ConfMA1 > 0 && MC_ConfMA2 > 0)

{

mconfMA1 = iMA(NULL,tf,MC_ConfMA1,0,mamode,price,bar);

mconfMA2 = iMA(NULL,tf,MC_ConfMA2,0,mamode,price,bar);

bool ok1 = mconfMA1 > lim && mconfMA2 > lim;

}

if(mode==1 && ok)

{

if (mClose > mfastMA && mfastMA > mslowMA) result = mode;

if (mClose < mfastMA && mfastMA < mslowMA) result = -mode;

}

else

if(mode==2 && ok)

{

if (mClose > mfastMA && mClose1 mslowMA) result = mode;

if (mClose mfastMA1 && mfastMA < mslowMA) result = -mode;

}

else

if(mode==3 && ok && ok1)

{

if (mClose > mfastMA && mfastMA > mslowMA && mslowMA > mconfMA1 && mconfMA1 > mconfMA2) result = mode;

if (mClose < mfastMA && mfastMA < mslowMA && mslowMA < mconfMA1 && mconfMA1 < mconfMA2) result = -mode;

}

else

if(mode==4 && ok && ok1)

{

if (mfastMA > mslowMA && mslowMA > mconfMA1 && mconfMA1 > mconfMA2) result = mode;

if (mfastMA < mslowMA && mslowMA < mconfMA1 && mconfMA1 < mconfMA2) result = -mode;

}

MCMode = 3 is using ma slope confirmation, close greater or less than ma ,ma cross confirmation,and from what I can tell a ma angle confirmation

MCMode = 4 looks similar except without the close greater or less than ma confirmation.

About the max risk think if using .001 that would be 1% max risk the formula is as follows:

if (MM == 1)

vol=NormalizeDouble(AccountFreeMargin()*MaxRisk*AccountLeverage()/contract,2);

else

if (MM == 2 && MaxLoss>0)

vol = NormalizeDouble(AccountFreeMargin()*MaxRisk/MaxLoss,2);

so also it depends on MM type used for it's figures.

Hi Mr. Tools or Mladen, I really like the TickScalper_v3.44_newopen nmc EA .... therefore could you add the SalvageMartingaleStep = 4 to it, a decent money/ trade management is important for me...

PS/ thanks for the info Mr. Tools!

Sincerely,

Forexblasters

forexblasters:
Hi Mr. Tools or Mladen, I really like the TickScalper_v3.44_newopen nmc EA .... therefore could you add the SalvageMartingaleStep = 4 to it, a decent money/ trade management is important for me...

PS/ thanks for the info Mr. Tools!

Sincerely,

Forexblasters

forexblasters

Can you explain a bit more what would "SalvageMartingaleStep = 4" be?

Hy Mladen,

Of course.... It's the salvagemartingalestep mode feature of version 3.45.7 but I would love to see this feature build in under the TickScalper_v3.44_newopen nmc EA??

e.g. SalvageMartinegaleStep = 7 => It means - EA will close all the trades with loss if EA will be trying go to 8th martingale step after the 7th step (lotsize: 0.01; 0.02; 0.04; 0.08; 0.16; 0.32; 0.64).

So, if EA will open the trade with lot size = 0.64 (7th step) so EA will close all the trades for 8th (for trying 8th).

Of couse, we can change this 7th step (lot size 0.64) to ... 5 for example (0.16) and we will not have any trades with more than 0.16 lot size.

GReetz,

Forexblasters

forexblasters:
Hy Mladen,

Of course.... It's the salvagemartingalestep mode feature of version 3.45.7 but I would love to see this feature build in under the TickScalper_v3.44_newopen nmc EA??

e.g. SalvageMartinegaleStep = 7 => It means - EA will close all the trades with loss if EA will be trying go to 8th martingale step after the 7th step (lotsize: 0.01; 0.02; 0.04; 0.08; 0.16; 0.32; 0.64).

So, if EA will open the trade with lot size = 0.64 (7th step) so EA will close all the trades for 8th (for trying 8th).

Of couse, we can change this 7th step (lot size 0.64) to ... 5 for example (0.16) and we will not have any trades with more than 0.16 lot size.

GReetz,

Forexblasters

forexblasters

OK, will see how to add it to that version too

Hi Mladen, if you have a moment could you have a look to implement the SalvageMartinegaleStep onto the TickScalper_v3.44_newopen nmc EA? Having decent results now with the normal version, would love to see it with a better martingale feature.

Thanks in advance,

Forexblasters

Could you implement this salvage feature please or can it not be done?

forexblasters:
Hi Mladen, Could you modificate the 3.45.7a version of Tickscalper so it will work under Build 670 because I'm not able to run it now?

The "averages MACD.mq4" and "averages MACD - mtf & alerts+divergence.mq4" also don't work under Build 670... Can you guide my to workings ones?

Thanks in advance,

Forexblasters

Here is averages MACD first (with all the 20 types of averages now) : averages MACD nmc.mq4

Files:
Reason: