TickScalper EA - page 69

mntiwana:
 If we count and figure out this way, 3.46 , 3.47 , 3.48 , 3.49 , 3.50 ....... then 3.50 and or 3.5 are same thing in math. Even 3.500 or 3.5000 are same to 3.5 ........ hope you understand.
Don't worry my friend :)

I have simple primary school math as you do :)

Seems like you are unaware of the update dates.

v3.46 is older but it was more recently updated in "2015.11.12"

In contrast,

v3.5 is newer but it was updated in "2014.06.28"

oguz:

In contrast,

Ha ha,dear when you already knows every update with details so what was you asking 3 times,any way i am happy you know math better than me and yes i am really unaware of these updates regarding this specific EA,thanks.

and updates depends on what is updated,just NMC or some features updating.

oguz:

In contrast,

The "nmc" versions were updated in the reversed order - the newest versions were updated first in order to make the newer versions usable in new metatrader 4. Only when newer version were updated, then some older versions were updated too. Do not look the date of the posts for "nmc" versions - look the version numbers

mladen:
The "nmc" versions were updated in the reversed order - the newest versions were updated first in order to make the newer versions usable in new metatrader 4. Only when newer version were updated, then some older versions were updated too. Do not look the date of the posts for "nmc" versions - look the version numbers

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for explaining and favoring my assumptions,i hope it is enough for all of us.

regards

mladen:

It is not in everyone's capability to give such a detailed and clear explanation. 

Thank you for this wonderful explanation.

It is like a book chapter :) The issue has been resolved... 

Dear friends,

I'm using in backtest "tickscalper_v3.5_nmc" but on the graph. it says "TickScalper_v3.42" !!

Why are the version numbers different?

Is this a bug? Or what? 

oguz:

Dear friends,

I'm using in backtest "tickscalper_v3.5_nmc" but on the graph. it says "TickScalper_v3.42" !!

Why are the version numbers different?

Is this a bug? Or what? 

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Change the line in the code that writes that (it is just a text written on the chart, nothing else)

mladen:
Change the line in the code that writes that (it is just a text written on the chart, nothing else)

Ok.

Thanks a million boss :) 

use sl 30

Dear friends,

I'm using "tickscalper_v3.46_nmc" at the aome time different pairs (EURUSD + USDCHF)

I checked settings and i see both ea has use same Magic Numbers!

Does "tickscalper_v3.46_nmc" have not auto magic number feature?

Why are the magic numbers both are same? Because of this it dosent open orders long time! 

How can we resolve this problem?  :(

Thank you... 

Reason: