TickScalper EA - page 59

TickScalper EA with super more safe settings.

M1 timeframe.

Metatrader statement (Alpari broker):

EURGBP:

===============

- All the versions: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044/page3

- TickScalper_v3.45.7a EA is on this post - it is improved/fixed version with Salvage feature. The setting (more safe settings) is on this post.

- Version #3.44 with the settings: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179720/page8

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it: Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

- TickScalper_v3.44.7 EA is on this post.

- TickScalper_v3.44.7 EA with default settings for moresafe and all the indicators are on this post.

- TickScalper_v3.45 EA is on this post. This version is using EquityTrailing as account protection feature so it can be used with trading of many pairs using super safe settings.

- TickScalper_v3.45.1 EA is on this post. Added a more extensive time filter, added the auto magic number function, along with a manual magic number function.

- TickScalper_v3.45.6 EA is on this post. This is an updated version, added another max order safety feature: if you have UseMaxOrdersClose = true and EquityTrailing = false, whatever you have MaxOrders set to and that pairs open orders gets to max orders the Ea will close all the orders on that pair. If you use EquityTrailing = true and UseMaxOrdersClose = false, then will be regular EquityTrailing.

Hi, how to calculate the trade duration ? In the reports it's in seconds ? or minutes ?

Thank you

felipebr:
Hi, how to calculate the trade duration ? In the reports it's in seconds ? or minutes ? Thank you

in [minutes]

Example:

open time: 19:58

close time: 20:50

This kind of scalping EA is allowed by broker. It means: it is inside/following their rules.

It is the scalper concerning the traders' understanding but the brokers will allow it.

At least - no one reported that some broker is against this system.

Hi newdigital, sorry but I was asking about your summary reports. I'm reading it, thank you for the reports.

At your report the duration is in seconds ?

I replied about report.

It is time. In hours and minutes.

Timne to open (hour and minutes) and time to close (hour and minutes).

I think you talking about the statements... I would like to know about your images summary reports, in the field Trades duration (min, max, avg).

Thanks

Visual statement?

I was never thinking about it ... it should be in seconds I think.

TickScalper EA with super more safe settings.

M1 timeframe.

Metatrader statement (Alpari broker):

EURGBP:

===============

- TickScalper_v3.45.7a EA is on this post - it is improved/fixed version with Salvage feature. The setting (more safe settings) is on this post.

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it: Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

- TickScalper_v3.44.7 EA with default settings for moresafe and all the indicators are on this post.

- TickScalper_v3.45 EA is on this post. This version is using EquityTrailing as account protection feature so it can be used with trading of many pairs using super safe settings.

- TickScalper_v3.45.1 EA is on this post. Added a more extensive time filter, added the auto magic number function, along with a manual magic number function.

- TickScalper_v3.45.6 EA is on this post. This is an updated version, added another max order safety feature: if you have UseMaxOrdersClose = true and EquityTrailing = false, whatever you have MaxOrders set to and that pairs open orders gets to max orders the Ea will close all the orders on that pair. If you use EquityTrailing = true and UseMaxOrdersClose = false, then will be regular EquityTrailing.

Hi newdigital,

I tested "TickScalper_v3.44.7_moresafe" with default setting, it's working. But I tested TickScalper_v3.45.7a ea with this setting, it didn't open any orders and changed to this setting (supermoresafe_macdNC.set) still no trades.

How can I fixed it?

Thanks.

I changed TickScalper_v3.45.6 EA to v3.45.7a.

Still trading EURGBP only but I am planning to trade more pairs on same account.

Settings is the same as for v3.45.6 - the only I changed is SalvageMartingaleStep to 7 and Breakeven to 5. I really like this Salvage feature.

- Pre-sent file (the settings for v3.45.7a) is attached.

- EA with default settings + 2 indicators (no need to use pre-sent file) are attached inside winrar archive.

===============

Reason: