TickScalper EA - page 75

Do you undertake programming work? I have strategy ideas but I can't find developers who would make the programming.

Version TickScalper_v3.44 is an old version.  I believe the latest version is v3.5 nmc.

Saying that I can't get the latest to work either.

I think our only chance here is that Mladen or Mntiwana will take pity on us and help : ) 

Having said that, if anyone else has managed to get this EA running please feel free to jump in here.

Its become a personal mission now just to see if this expert actually works haha. 

Hello,same as above man , I have not make any transaction, the default settings (standard) time frame M 1 , the Euro\ dollar, a set of indicators and expert Advisor priloga. If You don't mind could Bo put zip with a full working version for up to five marks for earlier thanks!!!

Please help to solve this problem, there are so many counsellors, but not one to the end is not brought to give at least the times will be a working EA and not read day and night themes downloading many not working versions... thanks for earlier

Игорь, Младен , и все, кто в теме , помогите разобраться с этими проблемами на данного советника, пожалуйста,...(((  Tried everything, read everything, week not looking up from his reading, but as not working for this owl

I come from China, I can crack the latest version of the MT4 EA EX4 to mq4 file source. There are friends in this area, you can add me QQ:203776. QQ plus friends validation please input: Mq4 source code.

Antonio:
Игорь, Младен , и все, кто в теме , помогите разобраться с этими проблемами на данного советника, пожалуйста,...(((  Tried everything, read everything, week not looking up from his reading, but as not working for this owl
Rename _Point to _point. It should help compile the EA.

jasonv:
Переименовать _Point в _point. Это должно помочь скомпилировать советник.
f even know where it is and how to do it...

It doesn't work