TickScalper EA - page 70

oguz:

Dear friends,

I'm using "tickscalper_v3.46_nmc" at the aome time different pairs (EURUSD + USDCHF)

I checked settings and i see both ea has use same Magic Numbers!

Does "tickscalper_v3.46_nmc" have not auto magic number feature?

Why are the magic numbers both are same? Because of this it dosent open orders long time! 

How can we resolve this problem?  :(

Thank you... 

oguz

Ha Ha,if really you don't know or you do not want to know.lol.

look in the picture,here is auto magic number,if you do no change by your self in the property window (magic number),every time when you will be apply it ,it will be work with its auto magic number (642342) ,but seniors recommends when you are going to use any EA with multiple charts/instruments at the same time,you needs to change magic numbers different from each other,for example,for eurusd 642342,for gbpusd 642343,for usdjpy 642344 or any combination you like.for EA to handle every next chart/pair differently/individually/separately,so for no conflict.hope you understand it.

regards

mntiwana:

oguz

Ha Ha,if really you don't know or you do not want to know.lol.

look in the picture,here is auto magic number,if you do no change by your self in the property window (magic number),every time when you will be apply it ,it will be work with its auto magic number (642342) ,but seniors recommends when you are going to use any EA with multiple charts/instruments at the same time,you needs to change magic numbers different from each other,for example,for eurusd 642342,for gbpusd 642343,for usdjpy 642344 or any combination you like.for EA to handle every next chart/pair differently/individually/separately,so for no conflict.hope you understand it.

regards

Thank you very much detailed information my friend :)

I love you :) 

Dear @mntiwana:

By the way,

Should i renamed it "averages_macd_-_mtf_amp_alertsdivergence_nmc" => to => "averages MACD - mtf & alerts+divergence" ?

Because, "TickScalper_v3.45.7a" is using the following indicators:

- TickSmoother_v2.1

- averages MACD

- "averages MACD - mtf & alerts+divergence"

oguz:

Dear @mntiwana:

By the way,

Should i renamed it "averages_macd_-_mtf_amp_alertsdivergence_nmc" => to => "averages MACD - mtf & alerts+divergence" ?

Because, "TickScalper_v3.45.7a" is using the following indicators:

- TickSmoother_v2.1

- averages MACD

- "averages MACD - mtf & alerts+divergence"

You have to have it by that name (the "averages MACD - mtf & alerts+divergence") or else the EA can not use it

mladen:
You have to have it by that name (the "averages MACD - mtf & alerts+divergence") or else the EA can not use it
Thank you for support :)

Dear Mladen,can you make this EA compatiblle to the latest mt4 version? Thanks

mahessara:
Dear Mladen,can you make this EA compatiblle to the latest mt4 version? Thanks

Try it now,hope it will be work.................. (just keep in mind-replace with the original name,as some extra digits included)

regards

mntiwana:

Try it now,hope it will be work.................. (just keep in mind-replace with the original name,as some extra digits included)

regards

Thanks Mntiwana, btw can you add the MM and the Stop Lots (That mean if the open order reached that lots so if it close on loss so the EA start from the beginning again)? Thanks

mahessara:
Thanks Mntiwana, btw can you add the MM and the Stop Lots (That mean if the open order reached that lots so if it close on loss so the EA start from the beginning again)? Thanks
Sorry,i don't know coding.

mahessara:
Using stop loss in a martingale is not possible (stop loss automatically excludes any martingaling). So, adding it to a martingale would completely change the way it works and, almost sure, make it a total loser
Reason: