Composite Fractal Behavior and its aplications - page 21

mrtools:
No not better results, but here's your lines upon lines.

Updated version compatible with new mql : cfb_adaptive_rsx-_nrp-mtfalertlines-1_nmc.mq4

bebeshel:
Mmaybe, it is the same, but de "Rsx cfb adaptativ dj new" , give better moment tu buy/sell, I tested various combinations of "Cfb adaptive Rsx" but better rezultados with "Rsx cfb adaptativ dj new"

No not better results, but here's your lines upon lines.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179686

mladen

What's that you are using screenshot software?

Anyway:
mladen What's that you are using screenshot software?

Anyway

I am using snagit for screenshots

this version does not work in my MT4. can someone please fix it?

is there an automated way to make the old indis compatible with the new version of MT4? i know that i can always request it here...

Scrat:
this version does not work in my MT4. can someone please fix it? is there an automated way to make the old indis compatible with the new version of MT4? i know that i can always request it here...

Scrat

Here you go : cfb_adaptive_volume_flow_indicator_amp_mtf_nmc.mq4

As of the question : unfortunately there is no automatic way to convert code to new mt4. They have changed the language itself, and, in a lot of cases, they have changed functions and operators precedence which makes automatic code conversion impossible

thank you, mladen. got it.

there are a couple of others that i tried and they are not compatible with the new mt4. i'll be requesting your help with the conversions from time to time.

Scrat:
thank you, mladen. got it. there are a couple of others that i tried and they are not compatible with the new mt4. i'll be requesting your help with the conversions from time to time.

Scrat

No problem. If you notice any code that is not compatible, please let us know and we shall correct it asap (the whole thing with new mt4 still is not clear, but at least majority is working now)

I've been sifting through the threads and found mention of a "CFB adaptive T3 CCi nrp_mtf", but there is just no finding this indicator. I have found an indicator that seems to be similarcfb_adabtive_cci.mq4. Perhaps someone can direct me otherwise but I've already consulted Google on the matter, so it will be hard pressed to find me in error.:D

Files:

mrtools:
Seems i made a couple of mistakes in coding the version of cfb adaptive wpr smoothed with bands, hopefully this corrected version

Hi Mrtools, it seems this indicator is not nmc! Could you please help?

Thanks

Jozy

Reason: