Composite Fractal Behavior and its aplications - page 22

Jozy:
Hi Mrtools, it seems this indicator is not nmc! Could you please help?

Thanks

Jozy

Jozy

Here is the nmc version : cfb_adaptive_smoothedwpr_with__bands_mtf_arrows_alerts_nmc.mq4

mrtools:
Best i can explain in few words is i like the chart version good for detecting trend ,reentries and also countertrend scalps, and the bands indicator in subwindow, use it for a possible oversold, overbought, and for me being more conservative in nature am using it with digital mtf bands, guess you could call it digital ma cross, wpr ma cross(the arrows),digital slope ,which seems always work in progress.

Mr Tools, could you please share the indicators you use in the main window?

thanks

Jozy

Thank you Mladen. Works great.

Jozy:
Mr Tools, could you please share the indicators you use in the main window?

thanks

Jozy

Hi Jozy, not exactly sure which ones I was using at the time but the on the chart indicator was the on chart wpr smoothed, the pivot indicator may have been this one I'm posting, and the jurik Rbci is the one I made to be compatible. The wpr smoothed has been updated to be multi colored with an option for arrows on color change.

this doesn't compile, please convert to new mt version

mrtools:
Was able to mtf this one and this is it, using H4 ON M30 chart.

Scrat:
this doesn't compile, please convert to new mt version

Scrat

New mt compatible version : cfb_channel_new_on_ds_jurik_mtf_nmc.mq4

Composite Fractal Behavior QQE updated and shortened code : qqe_cfb_adaptive_qqe_histo__alertsarrows_1.02.mq4

Hi, could you please update cfb adaptive adx. thanks, Kiko

Files:

cancelled, problem with my mt4, not in indicator.

Alternate composite fractal behavior adaptive alternate ichimoku modernized, optimized, corrected some errors it had, and added some options : Ichimoku Alternative cfb 2.ex4

Reason: