Composite Fractal Behavior and its aplications - page 11

cfb qqe indi ?

Hi mrtools,

is it possible to create a cfb qqe indicator ?

Boxter:
Hi mrtools, is it possible to create a cfb qqe indicator ?

Hi Boxter,

Yes it is, in this version you have the choice of the 4 different rsi's and the 9 different types of price.

Thanks !

Thank you for your rapid response !

Nevertheless it would be great to have some arrows for direction change. Could you implement that as well ?

Boxter:
Thank you for your rapid response ! Nevertheless it would be great to have some arrows for direction change. Could you implement that as well ?

Hi Boxter,

Did the arrows and while i was at it made it multi timeframe one of the arrow setting shown RsiMa cross its when the RsiMa(histo outline) and the green trend line cross might be interesting.

...better than regular QQE

mrtools:
Hi Boxter, Did the arrows and while i was at it made it multi timeframe one of the arrow setting shown RsiMa cross its when the RsiMa(histo outline) and the green trend line cross might be interesting.

Hi mrtools, I compared the QQE CFD version with the regular QQE now - and it shows more accurate signals, eliminating also some false trend change indications. This is a really great indi. I use it together with other indis on the 1min TF.

Boxter:
Hi mrtools, I compared the QQE CFD version with the regular QQE now - and it shows more accurate signals, eliminating also some false trend change indications. This is a really great indi. I use it together with other indis on the 1min TF.

Hi Boxter,

Have you tried the version that is using smoothed Polychromatic Momentum? If not its in Elite section.

Top one is cfb qqe bottom pcm qqe

Files:
qqe_compare.gif  65 kb

mrtools:
Hi Boxter,

Have you tried the version that is using smoothed Polychromatic Momentum? If not its in Elite section.

Top one is cfb qqe bottom pcm qqe

Hi mladen, I checked the indis

QQE Pcm new histo + alerts and

QQE Pcm smoothed new histo + alerts

In particular the first is looking interesting. Can you still add arrows to these indis ?

mrtools:
Hi Boxter, Did the arrows and while i was at it made it multi timeframe one of the arrow setting shown RsiMa cross its when the RsiMa(histo outline) and the green trend line cross might be interesting.

Mr. Tools,

Could we have a version of the cb_adaptive qqe histo for an EA?

Regards

gorick

gorick:
Mr. Tools,

Could we have a version of the cb_adaptive qqe histo for an EA?

Regards

gorick

Hi Gorick,

Here you go!:D

mrtools:
Hi Gorick, Here you go!:D

Mr. Tools, once again, thank you very much.

Regards

Reason: