Bad signals/service reporting - page 3

albatriq:
Any fool can see the graph and tell when to enter long and when to enter short. You entered long at the top of the graph and to compound the misery, you held on till the graph reversed and you entered short at the end of the slide.

Man, i have never seen a ****** like you. It is quite obvious that you made up your performance for the last two months just to get enough subscription.

I suggest you learn from TriggerFX how to trade or just packup and fuck off. RAS is not the place for you.

TriggerFX at the time of this post is 950 pips in DD, Not sure what your looking at.

If any fool can see the "graph" and tell when to go long and short , why are you using a signal service?

Todd:
TriggerFX at the time of this post is 950 pips in DD, Not sure what your looking at. If any fool can see the "graph" and tell when to go long and short , why are you using a signal service?

I don't know why you are using it, but as for me, I thought an expensive sucker like this 1135, should know better than I, and that's why I didn't stop the trade against all common sense. Now I'm wiser. I don't use payed signals anymore and I am elaborating a scam report against RAS at forex peace army.

Wish you good luck with your 950 DD. At least Janus Trading seems to have a reputation, so chances are he will take you out of it (not cut the trades off at -600 pips, like the 1135 sucker) and he doesn't steel you $150 a month, like the 1135 sucker.

BTW it seems he's already been kicked off, but that doesn't mean anything, he'll be soon back under another name and signal number. You can be sure of that. There is no control at RAS. Any 1135 like idiot can sell his signals. Too late. RAS is dead.

I'm wondering - Didn't this signal have 5700 subscribers or so? Where are they all gone? Nobody seems to complain but albatriq and me. Maybe even the subscriptions value was a fake, and we 2 were the only real subscribers.

Man,

chk56

You gotta get over your loss and move on. There ARE some decent signals on RAS. None are perfect and all will suffer some loss to a certain degree at some point in time. Everyone has to do their due diligence in using a signal service (especially in forex) We all know price does NOT equate to quality. Signal services should be used as a compliment to your own trading and with proper MM losses should just be a blip in the long term. Unless you are one of those people who jump into lakes without checking the water first.

I've been if forex for a few years, I suffered wayy more than a measley 600 pip loss in my career, but its part of the trials and tribulations of this industry. I learn and move on.

Happy trading!

chk56:
I don't know why you are using it, but as for me, I thought an expensive sucker like this 1135, should know better than I, and that's why I didn't stop the trade against all common sense. Now I'm wiser. I don't use payed signals anymore and I am elaborating a scam report against RAS at forex peace army.

Wish you good luck with your 950 DD. At least Janus Trading seems to have a reputation, so chances are he will take you out of it (not cut the trades off at -600 pips, like the 1135 sucker) and he doesn't steel you $150 a month, like the 1135 sucker.

BTW it seems he's already been kicked off, but that doesn't mean anything, he'll be soon back under another name and signal number. You can be sure of that. There is no control at RAS. Any 1135 like idiot can sell his signals. Too late. RAS is dead.

I'm wondering - Didn't this signal have 5700 subscribers or so? Where are they all gone? Nobody seems to complain but albatriq and me. Maybe even the subscriptions value was a fake, and we 2 were the only real subscribers.

That 5700 subscription value is the $ amount total of all subs. You need to divide that by the monthly fee to get the total number of subscribers.

Vendors only get 60% of the subscription fee if the subs stay on for 40 days initially.

piphunter12:
Man,

chk56

You gotta get over your loss and move on. There ARE some decent signals on RAS. None are perfect and all will suffer some loss to a certain degree at some point in time. Everyone has to do their due diligence in using a signal service (especially in forex) We all know price does NOT equate to quality. Signal services should be used as a compliment to your own trading and with proper MM losses should just be a blip in the long term. Unless you are one of those people who jump into lakes without checking the water first.

I've been if forex for a few years, I suffered wayy more than a measley 600 pip loss in my career, but its part of the trials and tribulations of this industry. I learn and move on.

Happy trading!

I'm one of your subscribers from the very beginning. You know very well, there have been a few hard moments and losses. Did I complain? No, I encouraged you, because you are having your own thread and you talk to your subscribers, and at least I know, you exist, and you're doing your job!

But this other signal, I don't even know if there is someone behind it or what. Do you think this is an ethical behavior? Did you even see, how that trade was carried out? Do you think the author of that mess did say a single word about it? I remember that you always answered, when there was any problem or question. And if you didn't, I certainly would not be your subscriber anymore - No sir. If you want to get paid for what you deliver, you have to stand for it! It's a matter of attitude, not losses. I call this S C A M (look at the definition at forex peace army).

Regards,

Chris

Todd:
That 5700 subscription value is the $ amount total of all subs. You need to divide that by the monthly fee to get the total number of subscribers. Vendors only get 60% of the subscription fee if the subs stay on for 40 days initially.

Finally someone who explains what the subscription value means! Thank you. (I mean it!)

Chris

Perceptions

Members,

i like to point out several points, since it seems to me, that some folks are mixing apples with oranges.

1.Each of our systems has an extensive description, so has TriggerFX RAS 515

2.We provide MT4 stats from the trading account, the system is traded

3.We state very clearly what equity to use with what lot multiplier in RAS EA.

4.It is absoluty inacceptable to compare system DD only in pips. The correct way is to measure DD in percentage of total account.

Example:

System 1 trades 1 standard lot in a 10 000USD account EUR-USD and has 100 pips DD.

System 2 trades multiple 0.01 standard lots in a 10 000USD account and has 1000 pips DD.

Now ask yourself:

a.What is the total $ amount of the DD

b.What is that amount in % of equity

Than you can judge the risk of a system

Lastly a system vendor should have written a methodology about the SL criteria of the system.

Than you have a rather complete picture.

If you look at TriggerFX today(17th sep 2009) and check system statistics, you will notice a DD of around 115 USD on an account of 10 816 USD, which is a little over 1%.

Janus

Janus,

Just to clarify: the 600 pips loss on signal 1135 represents about $6,000 of a $10.000 account. It's clearly stated in the RAS log.

Chris

Chris,

and that was exactly my point.

If you have statistics of a trading system, it is important to look at certain key figures.

I am seeing many traders still way overleveraging trading accounts with systems they subscribe to.

It is vital to check numbers, before you go live. Test on Demo first and avoid systems, where you can not clearly see the key figures or have only a very short or no system description at all.

Like with all other signal webpages, you will find 99% of all systems useless and it takes a rather high effort to pick a good consistently profitable system.

Janus

Janus,

Totally agree. The key point here is:

"...avoid systems, where you can not clearly see the key figures or have only a very short or no system description at all."

This is the case with 1135. Very short and ambiguous description. But you know, it was listed under the 'most popular' - Woooow! So many subscriptions! And so expensive! God, must he be good! - And GOD, MUST I BE SILLY for letting me fool by all this glitter!

I don't know why I continue posting here. Maybe it's just a desperate try to make it less easy for scammers to multiply themselves like fungi. But I'm afraid, the forex market is THE scammers paradise, and they will continue spreading around happily.

Or maybe I'll do the same thing: if you can't beat your enemy, just join him. (I'd put a malicious smiley here, but I can't find it ;-)

Chris

Reason: