A poll deciding which method is the best. - page 11

we dont have selector switch NOTHING in poll? i select NOTHING is best

we dont have best forex method !!

but i can choose the( FOLLOW MOUNT) method .

One method can make different result for different traders.

Nic

Same< Same< Same!!!

when Will You Guys Figure Ut Out??????????????????you Will Never Find A Method That Works In Forex Threads!!!!!!!you Are Crazy< Look At How Much Time You Have Spent On This Site< And You Have Found Nothing!!!!!or Even Forexfactory And Even Other Sites!!!!!they Will Not Tell You Nothing!!!!!!you Have To Find The Method By Your Self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmm

ohhh..How nice of you..but we are looking for inspirations here

Well, your right! How about giving us the right method that works!

Dave

Wow thanks for that profound advice. So I take it you found the holy grail all by yourself then?

Don't Agree

This might not be popular but there are many outstanding systems here given for free. And many people have improved their trading as a direct result from these people sharing. I know I am one of those people. It is about spending the screen time and having the discipline to learn the system. As soon as it doesn't work for you take the time to understand why and correct on the next trade, not jump ship to the next. I do agree in that you need to make a system your own, but again that needs a starting point and can only come from a lot of hard work. There are many great starting points on this site and people sharing should be complimented for their generosity!!!!!

Have Fun,

HS

But I think this should and will be moved or deleted given the history of the person starting this thread.

You're wrong

From this forum and other forum, i can learn a lot from wise and kind guys who share their knowledge to others without hoping something back. And my knowledge about forex has grown up by attend such this forum. But may be you don't, that's why you think in that way.

Regards,

IIN

Dan7974:
when Will You Guys Figure Ut Out??????????????????you Will Never Find A Method That Works In Forex Threads!!!!!!!you Are Crazy< Look At How Much Time You Have Spent On This Site< And You Have Found Nothing!!!!!or Even Forexfactory And Even Other Sites!!!!!they Will Not Tell You Nothing!!!!!!you Have To Find The Method By Your Self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the contrary, Dan......

I've learned much and made plenty following the 15-20 threads you have started!!!

Dan7974:

lol.

Reason: