CME E-Micro exchange futures contracts available for trading - page 9

Roman:

Yes, it is clear that there are stock exchange battles too.
It is clear that, apart from the bidders' auction, someone is in control of the whole process. And this is the stock exchange.
Mos Exchange does not conceal this and openly says that the only counterparty is the exchange itself, represented by a joint stock company.
The difference between on-exchange and off-exchange market is the presence or absence of an open auction for the final participant.
And what happens behind the scenes at this auction is a mystery )).

unfortunately the wrong conclusions have been drawn

and the difference between the forex and the stock market is something else

I'm not going to explain it all now, because I've written plenty of posts on this subject

Roman:

The official figure was around 70,000 cattle. At first I did not pay attention to it, well they died and died ))
But then it dawned on me that this is a shortage of meat in the future, as the young will not be cut down, because it is a breeding stock for breeding cattle.

dumb luck )) such information reaches the key players long before the official announcement and thus has already been factored in to the price.

Andrei Trukhanovich:

dumb luck )) such information reaches the key players long before the official announcement and thus has already been priced in.

you mean they're gonna die, that's the inside scoop, right?

and the fact that the price already ate up all the info when the new number came out i agree, not even the info...

it's been covered in this thread almost to the point, I would say so. i.e. the answer is how the price is made up.

;)

Andrei Trukhanovich:

dumb luck )) such information reaches the key players long before the official announcement and therefore has already been factored in to the price.

The point here is not that we were lucky, but who was selling on such news? Creating liquidity for the buyers.
Or who was buying oil in a contract that was expiring soon, when oil was falling?
Was he handing out the dolly from the shoulder? Simply, the big players who create liquidity have many mechanisms to hedge their positions.
For example on the futures, he sells to everyone and creates liquidity, that's his job, and on the option he buys stakes.
The point is that he will not hold the price, as many think.
And during this prolonged rise, there has been a lot of limit moves. That's when the price gets caught in a limit move of the daily range, and stop trading for a break.
You also need to know which markets have a limit movement and which markets don't.
On the mos exchange this is called the bar.
What is inside or not inside is none of our concern. It's not our business.
And for leaking insider information, the law in America punishes with real terms, it has a completely different system of regulation.
It is clear that there is a certain circle of people who know everything before. How they use it to their advantage, the information is classified )).

Roman:

The point here is not about luck, but about who was selling on such a news backdrop? Creating liquidity for the buyers.
Didn't the puppet hand out from the shoulder? The big players who create liquidity have many mechanisms to hedge their positions.
For example on the futures he sells to everyone and creates liquidity, that's his job, and on the option he buys stakes.
The point is that he will not hold the price, as many think.
And during this prolonged rise, there has been a lot of limit moves. That's when the price gets caught in a limit move of the daily range, and stop trading for a break.
You also need to know which markets have a limit movement and which markets don't.
On the mos exchange they call it a cap.
What is inside or not inside is none of our concern. It's not our business.
And for leaking insider information, the law in America punishes with real terms, it has a completely different system of regulation.
It is clear that there is a certain circle of people who know everything before. How they use it to their advantage, the information is classified ))

for the 15-minute bar, I think.

We used to go for the bars (looking at SME reports, it's the same there) and we all fucked up the dough on the black swan on the pound

So to rely on them is only to have a financial loss.

the bars may or may not be there

for example, the same zero on oil - well, what's not a 100% bar that everyone understands in essence, without even knowing that the bars even exist? ;)))

https://forum.moex.com/viewtopic.asp?t=12736&topicdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Ну вот зачем нужна планка? — Форум «Срочный рынок» Московской Биржи
Ну вот зачем нужна планка? — Форум «Срочный рынок» Московской Биржи
  • forum.moex.com
Как она риски уменьшает,страхует??Надо увеличить ГО?ну дошло-увеличивайте...а торговать зачем не давать.

Renat Akhtyamov:

for the bar 15 minutes I think.

we were aiming for the bars (looking at the CME reports, it's like that there too) and we bailed on the black swan on the pound

So to rely on them is only to have a financial loss.

the bars may or may not be there

https://forum.moex.com/viewtopic.asp?t=12736&topicdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

The bars I mentioned by the way, because I remembered that exciting time, when you sit in a position ))
I was on the right side of the position, although before the news, I considered the shorts on technical analysis ))
And trading from the bars, in the hope of a reversal - this is madness!
After a break, the market may open a huge gap against your position and continue to move.
But without you and your account, with a lot of account debt in the red.

Roman:

I mentioned the bars by the way, because I remembered that exciting time when you sit in a position ))
I was on the right side of the position, although before the news I was considering shorts on technical analysis ))
And trading from the bars, in the hope of a reversal - it's madness!

woo!

But how to get to the right side - this is the question that should be of concern

and until it's answered, trading is at maximum risk of losing money

why?

The answer was given by Uncle Peter in this thread.

he did not know what to do next and left

you have to think hard.

If the answer is found, it doesn't matter whether it's forex or the stock market, and it certainly doesn't care about the differences between the two

Roman:

After the break, the market may open a huge gap against your position and continue moving.
But without you and your account, with a lot of account debt in the red.

You're talking about the stock market, 100%.

cause there's no other way.

I say so because that's how it works, its algorithm is sort of like this - clearing after clearing, which is basically a GEP

but

and this mayhem also has its own screws - a strategy of sorts.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Whoa!

but how to get on the right side in a hurry is the question that should be of concern

and until it's answered, trading is at maximum risk of losing money

why?

The answer was given by Uncle Peter in this thread.

he did not know what to do next and left

you have to think long and hard.

If the answer is found, it doesn't matter whether it's forex or the stock market, and it certainly doesn't care about the differences between the two

I gave the answer too, just a few posts above.
They use hedges to minimize the risk.
They create neutral strategies, when they don't really care where this or that instrument goes.
And when a possible collapse does happen, which is very rare, but it happens,
what you earned during this time, overlaps your stop loss, when you exit by losses.
This is what uncle Petya does not know.

Roman:

I gave the answer too, literally a few posts above.
That in order to minimise risk, hedges are used.
They create neutral strategies, when by and large it doesn't matter where a particular instrument goes.
And when a possible collapse happens, which is very rare, but it happens,
what you earned during this time, overlaps your stop loss, when you're out of the losses.
This is what uncle Petya does not know.

you can, you can, the standard, I would say popular, ways described in the media...

You don't get it, even though you know more than I do and have enough knowledge to understand what I have written between the lines.

I'm asleep

Reason: