Avalanche - page 168

Richie писал(а) >>

I have long wanted to ask the Larry Williams connoisseurs a question.
What does "three-bar minimum" mean? I noticed that everyone understands it differently.

Sergey, I'm not an expert, but concerning the 3-bar high/minimum (and the N-bar low in general):
If the closing price of the newly formed bar is higher than the haves of the three previous bars, then we have a 3-bar maximum.
I.e. this is some kind of breakout with a close above/below the level of the previous N bars. It is the same with a minimum and an arbitrary number of bars.
I can illustrate if needed.

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

So infuriating is the very fact that with such ponce, smart-ass arrogance he proves his nonsense. And so armour-platingly scratching his bullshit. He is so clever, he calculated everything so well...but all the fools will not understand his great genius. I have never met such a moron on any forum in my life.

The intemperance of his opponent casts doubt on his ability to prove his point.

dr_Dim писал(а) >>

An opponent's intemperance calls into question his ability to prove his point.

>> By the way, yes. But it's not always the case - there are just "fighters". Their anger is just the same as in sports, but I personally like such people.

dr_Dim >>:

Несдержанность оппонента ставит под сомнение его способность доказать свою точку зрения.

Prove it? What's there to prove? You can communicate with normal people in a reserved manner, but here he is an obvious idiot, with such a dignity. I do not even know how he can prove it in a reserved manner?
Prove what? What point of view? That any beginner who has ever once clicked the buy or sit? For instance, if you do not know whether an offer is good for business or not, you cannot afford to take it back. It is even ridiculous to call such elementary things the word prove! It's like proving that 2+2=4!

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Sergey, I'm no expert, but regarding the 3-bar high/low (and the N-bar high in general):
If the closing price of the newly formed bar is above the haves of the three previous bars, then we have a 3-bar high.
I.e. this is some kind of breakout with a close above/below the level of the previous N bars. It is the same with a minimum and an arbitrary number of bars.
I can illustrate if needed.

No, you don't have to. >> I got that. That's one of the formulations I've come across. But, there are several other formulations and they are all different. It's not clear which one to use.

E_mc2 >>:
Доказывать?? Да что там доказывать?? Это с нормальными людьми можна как то сдержанно общаца

Oleg, just collect JonKatana's posts like I do. Otherwise I don't have the time.

I realised a long time ago that reason is powerless here.

E_mc2 >>:
Да ты реальный дибил..ты натуральный такой конченый дибил!

По пункту 1. Ты понимаешь дибил что депозит уменьшица не на 3771 рубль. Ты что реальный баран?? Какого хера ты от маржи залога отнимаешь убыток?? ты получил убыток 11600. У тебя депо 21000. Выходит 21000 - 11600= 9400. Залог то вернули! Но убыток то 11600 со счёта списали!! Убыток отнимаеца не от залога, а от суммы депозита!! У тебя останеца всего 9400 на счету. И ты не сможешь открыть второй ордер на 2 лота, что ты мелешь дибил? Ты получил убыток в 40пипс при цене пипса 290 а у тебя выходит что депо уменьшился всего на 3771??? Ты получил убыток 40*290 =11600. Закрыл позу,у тебя с депозита списали убыток в 11600, на депо осталось 9400 . И ордера не откроюца!!!
Соответсвенно пункт 2 такой же бред как и первый))) Ты не откроешь второй ордер ни на МТ5 ни на МТ4. Я ж говорю тебе придурку нет разницы между МТ4 и МТ5, а ты своей бараньей башкой не поймёш. Буратино хренов.
My bad. My mistake. The point doesn't change. The task is the same for you - to open the second order on MT4.

I correct conditions of the example: EURUSD, leverage 1:500, Dealer Center with margin compensation on opposite orders of equal volume. Your deposit is 30,000 roubles.

1) In the MT5, you open the first order with a volume of 1 lot. The price of 1 pip in such volume is 290 roubles. Price passes 40 points and activates a pending order with volume of 2 lots (initially you set 3 lots). The loss is fixed at 40 x 290 = 11600 roubles (to simplify the calculation we do not take into account spreads). And they also take a deposit for the second open order in the volume of 2 lots in the amount of 15658 rubles. Therefore, if you open the second lot, you have 30.000 - 15658 - 11600 = 2742 roubles of free money.

2) In MT4 you also open the first order with the same volume of 1 lot. The pledge for opening of the order in volume of 1 lot is 7829 roubles. The price passes 40 points and reaches the border of the corridor. You have a loss of 40 x 290 = 11600 roubles, and you need to open an order with the volume of 3 lots. On your account at the moment 30.000 - 7829 - 11600 = 10.571 roubles. The margin for the difference between the volume of the already open order and the second order is 2 lots. To open the second order you need to increase the total deposit by 15658 roubles. 10.571 roubles is on your account. OPEN THIS ORDER!

E_mc2 >>:
Даже смешно просто такую элементарщину называть словом доказывать! Это всеравно что доказывать что 2+2=4!!

Are you aware that there are no mechanisms in the brain that allow a direct answer to the question 2+2=?

The brain performs arithmetic operations only by "memory", information about which a person receives at school. Therefore, a person may come across who does not know that 2+2=4, although it would be strange that he stuck to FX without knowing such things. Such a person would need to prove that 2+2=4 without being called an idiot and a moron.

JonKatana писал(а) >>

2) In MT4 you also open the first order with the same volume of 1 lot. The deposit for opening a 1 lot order is 7,829 roubles. The price passes 40 points and reaches the border of the corridor. You have a loss of 40 x 290 = 11600 roubles, and you need to open an order with the volume of 3 lots. On your account at the moment 30.000 - 7829 - 11600 = 10.571 roubles. The margin for the difference between the volume of the already open order and the second order is 2 lots. To open the second order you need to increase the total deposit by 15658 roubles. On your account you have 10.571 roubles. OPEN THIS ORDER!

Here there is also a mistake. Firstly, if you open 1 lot at first, thus freeing up the losing order and zeroing the deposit, you will have 7,829 roubles, which will allow you to open THIS order. Secondly, if you enter with a triple lot at once, then everything will open. I tried it once, but I don't remember if it worked or not. But I do remember that this trick did not work with MT5 - I was told that there was not enough money for the deposit. It seems to have been corrected later.

The ability to admit one's mistakes is a strong positive characteristic.

Reason: