Aggressive scalp ea - page 82

anyone still using this ea?or upload an test???

[lang=pt]Estou testando este EA em uma conta demo a 0.01 de lotes com capital de 3000 usd, porem algumas ordens ele não esta conseguindo modificar automatico o tp e estas ordens infelizmente acabam ficando negativas. Estou com 3449,00 usd de balanço e com -401,00de profit até o momento. Estou operando desde 19.10.11 (19 de outubro de 2011).

Vamos ver até onde ele continua sozinho!!![/lang]

I'm testing this EA on a demo account to 0.01 of a lot of capital 3000 USD, however, some orders he is not able to modify the auto tp these orders and unfortunately end up negative. I'm usd 3449.00 -401.00 and balance of profit so far. I am operating since 10/19/11 (October 19, 2011).

We'll see where he goes alone!

Hi.

I have used 1.04 version edited by bongo (copyrights )

I slightly changed the timeframes and sl to ea to trade between 0:00 and 11:00 GMT0.

Tp:60 SL40 for both long and short.

Result: 20% per week testes on M1 EURUSD

EA:

es_capelast_reversed_ecn_v1.04.ex4

settings file:

timeframe_limit.set

I used order of 1/100s tf of lot which I havent yet optimized.

Somehow I am not able to back test before november 2011 thus Id be delighted to see your result and settings.

regards

[langtitle=sk]scalp[/langtitle]

[lang=sk]I have another scalp,but i need help edit it.Its very profitable,but just to 11.10.2011 in backtest.can me someone say why,or help?please[/lang]

Files:

mordajedna:
Hi.

I have used 1.04 version edited by bongo (copyrights )

I slightly changed the timeframes and sl to ea to trade between 0:00 and 11:00 GMT0.

Tp:60 SL40 for both long and short.

Result: 20% per week testes on M1 EURUSD

EA:

es_capelast_reversed_ecn_v1.04.ex4

settings file:

timeframe_limit.set

I used order of 1/100s tf of lot which I havent yet optimized.

Somehow I am not able to back test before november 2011 thus Id be delighted to see your result and settings.

regards

I'm still using on my acccounts but with few others.

Looking

im still looking for the best setting and have tried all version available in this thread... so far for better result are to set SL bigger....

TrailingStop

madcedar:
Here is version 1.06 of Escape. This version has a better time filter where up to three trading times may be enabled. This version also has solid trade placement code that should make error 130 a thing of the past (except when back-testing as the code is not used during back tests).

Installation:

Open the zip file and place the files in the following locations:

es_capelast_reversed_ECN_v1.06.mq4 into the metatrader\experts\ folder.

LibOrderReliable.mq4 into the metatrader\experts\libraries\ folder.

LibOrderReliable.mqh into the metatrader\experts\include\ folder.

TradeContext.mqh into the metatrader\experts\include\ folder.

Good luck.

Can this version add TrailingStop?

Agressive scalp EA

Hi im using this EA for a while together with a 5 3 3 stochatic, ADX and good old S and R lines.

My question is whats the difrence between the original Escape EA and ES_capelast EA.

Im using Escape2Revers-2 Max orders, and i want to know the core difrences in these EAs.

Please Modif

Please modif this EA, so l can manage this EA

If want to Sell then this EA only Sell Position

If I want to buy Then this EA Only Buy Position

thanks

Files:
untitled.jpg  100 kb

Test 4 yrs.

Hi guys, i finally found some time to write my second post here I was busy developing and testing this scalper.

I have found that it works best between GMT+0 10:00 and 8:00 (in 24 hr format). During that time the price deviation is rather small unless major event occurs.

Using EA_Capelast 1.4 with settings to play with 0.02lot in mentioned above time frame and:

Take Profit: 10

SL: 30

Max No Orders: 9999999999

Max Orders Per Symbol: 30

Max Buy Per Symbol: 15

Input: €100.

Monthly/Weekly testes don't mean much thus I tested that from Jan 2004 till Dec 2006 and....

I guess it roughly proves that this EA does work.

Also.

During my tests I noticed that changing the ratio of No of Buys per symbol to No of Orders per symbol according to simple indicator made out of two SMA crossings in M5 chart can significantly improve the results. Unfortunately I had to do it manually as I write in #C only

Believe or not but I also tested all 2006 day by day (excluding mondays, I hate trading on mondays...:D )

Developed simple strategy. You watch M15 MACD (8,10,10) MACD on 00:25 or 00:30 check the slope of MACD signal and position relative to x-axis. Positive slope or local minimum of signal= Increase the ratio of MBPS/MOPS, Negative slope or after local maximum- decrease it...With reasonable increase o amount of traded lots result over 1 year was rather unbelievable.

(Nb for last test I used TP of 15 and SL of 32)

Id love to hear your opinions.

Files:
testergraph.gif  11 kb
Reason: