Aggressive scalp ea - page 90

I tried the escape version too, but less success. I don't know how to use it, or what are the good settings. the settings I can find in the forum are not working for me :/

does anyone have good backtest results or any kind of 'live' results?

however I'm focusing on kafetero. I like the principle, it uses risk reward management. it has ~50% win rate, but makes profit, because it wins more, than loses.

so I'd like to jump in to this thread and help to make it a real pipmaker

cheers,

donlondon:

I could make some tests, which seems good, but only in tests. in real life on demo account, I think because of the commission

one more thing, my tests were made on m5. the results on m15 are not that good, and m1 is too fast.

what are your results with kafetero?

mine is

with the following parameters:

Lots=0.01; Ddep=0.05; Dmargin=0.08; TF=0; Configuration="================ Configuration"; Mode_HighSpeed=true; Long=true; Short=true; Magic=9999; OrderCmt="x"; TakeProfit=20; StopLoss=60; distance=30; Canal=250; PmaH=39; PmaL=39; SL_TP_Trailing="---------------- SL / TP / Trailing"; Trailing_Resolution=0; Trailing_Stop=true;

between

5 Minutes (M5) 2014.10.28 00:00 - 2014.11.26 23:55 (2014.10.28 - 2014.11.27)

the spread was set to 8

the "canal" has to be changed, and shouldn't be less then 150 (on any pair on m5)

Files:
kafetero.gif  9 kb

as I said, I'm not a programmer, and couldn't solve the issue, but a "max lot" could be useful, very useful.

could anyone please add that option to kafetero ea (page 84, post 833)?

thanks

this is 100% dangerous EA, i tried this ea 1 year before..

correlation:
this is 100% dangerous EA, i tried this ea 1 year before..
  • can you tell us, what was the problem?
  • where the ea did a bad job?
  • with what settings did you use the ea?
  • did you use it on a 24/7 pc and for how long on which pair?
  • did you modified the original ea in any way or used an own version?
  • could you please send or attach a dedicated kafetero account history?
  • and which broker did you use?
    • margin?
    • martingale?
    • spread?

because as my opinion, the ea works only 0 spread brokers, with good settings. what are the good settings? that is a good question. as far as I can tell, EU canal=175. and the ea shouldn't use more than 0.4 lot. after that, it could be really dangerous. this ea teach you "don't be greedy"

very nice EA, will do more testing thanks

Jasez426:
very nice EA, will do more testing thanks

unfortunately it doesn't work. while with the same settings the demo acc made +50% in the last 5 days, my real acc made -50%

however I'm open for any discussion about real trading possibilities. send me pm

donlondon:
unfortunately it doesn't work. while with the same settings the demo acc made +50% in the last 5 days, my real acc made -50% however I'm open for any discussion about real trading possibilities. send me pm

it seems that percentage changed it's color from green to red when you switched from demo to real...an observation

Pava:
it seems that percentage changed it's color from green to red when you switched from demo to real...an observation

thank you for your opinion, I appreciate it. however I think, it doesn't explain my win balance turns to big lose balance that's easily.

Bongo :

Flucht ist = 100 Punkte pro Tag.

Adil Andern nur den Namen.

Hallo,

du bist meine letzte Hoffnung. Bitte senden Sie mir die Live-Ea 100_pipsxxx.

Ich weiß nicht, wie meine Verluste aufholen.

Meine Wette von € 5000 verschwunden.

Meine Mail: hsewforex@gmail.com 

Bitte

Harald Wenzl
Reason: