Aggressive scalp ea - page 39

set file Please

Hi Shilox

Can you please post the .set file you use to get those very impressive results.

Thanks

Jim (MrChips)

escape:
thats result:

click detailedstatement

eur/usd 2 days result

Like your avatar dude.

Mr Chips:
Hi Shilox

Can you please post the .set file you use to get those very impressive results.

Thanks

Jim (MrChips)

Here you go Mr Chips.

drumer979:
Hello

With what TP, SL,.... ?

best regards,

drumer

I presently have the TP at 10 pips and SL at 30 pips.

shilox:
It doubled this demo account in less than 24 hours.

Same account as at Friday 03:16 GMT.

Zabana:
Hi again, heres som indies.. I use Ehlers MAMA V1 band crossing MA55 on M1 when enter trade. This is a good trend confirmation. I also have DiNapoli MACD on Macd4CZ.. 12-26-9.

These indicators are really good! Can anyone code yet another version of escape to...

1. buy when the indies are up
  2. close open buys when the trend reverses
  3. sell when the indies are down
  4. reverse... etc. etc.
  5. money management

From there we would have to test, test and test, to see what time frame would be the most profitable.

Bad results

I can't understand how some of you can have so good results with escape for long period!? I tested it and in one day it can make even 2000 $ ... which is perfect ... but MM is very bad ... as it is buying as long as free margin is positive (I know I can limit by number of positions) and ALWAYS it end up on balance 0. Not 1 backtesting is finished successful and with positive amount. I added it to one of my demo accounts and balance was doubled in 1 day ... and in next 2-3 days balance was 0. This EA has very good potential but some MM would be good to have. Or can somebody tell me how he/she use it please

ljuba973:
I can't understand how some of you can have so good results with escape for long period!? I tested it and in one day it can make even 2000 $ ... which is perfect ... but MM is very bad ... as it is buying as long as free margin is positive (I know I can limit by number of positions) and ALWAYS it end up on balance 0. Not 1 backtesting is finished successful and with positive amount. I added it to one of my demo accounts and balance was doubled in 1 day ... and in next 2-3 days balance was 0. This EA has very good potential but some MM would be good to have. Or can somebody tell me how he/she use it please

It's a semi automated EA. Set your EA to buy only when the trend is up, sell only when trend is down. If you cannot discern the trend, you will get 0 every time.

shilox:
Here you go Mr Chips.

i guess you ran it on semi automatic? you mentioned something about stochastics... wich do you use? tia

Use Default Setup?

Hi

It looks like you use .2 as the lots size and ONLY on EurUsd. Is that correct?

Do you use the defaults as you have them in the EA?

Do you use any Indicators?

What timeframe do you use?

Do you use it Semi-Auto or do you just let the EA run both ways?

Thanks for posting the EA - I'm using it but my results aren't as good. I'm using multiple pairs.

Jim (MrChips)

Reason: