Aggressive scalp ea - page 41

escape easy

this is version with sl and 4-5 digit broker

if you can use 4 digit tp 2 and sl 300 (set up)

if you can use 5 digit tp 20 and sl 3000(set up)

Files:

Some changes

Hi there,

This version has some changes:

MaxOrders= Maximum number of open positions

Multiply=explained next...

The version posted by escape, uses a TP of 2/3 that is not possible to be backtested with brokers that does not allow scalping (FxOpen, Alpari, etc.) since they require a minimum TP 10 (from market price).

This version will multiply the MaxOrders*Multiply and when the total profit is reached, all orders will be closed. This way we can have a TP at about 3 for each position. For instance:

MaxOrders=10;

Multiply=3;

When the total profit is higher than 30, all positions will be closed. This way we have a TP at about 3 for each position.

In this case you will put higher TP on lTakeProfit and sTakeProfit variables since they will not be used. (actually with 30 - 4 digits)

Please just for backtesting purposes. Tested on 4 digits.

Regards

Paulo

Files:

I am trying the ea on a Live Micro Account.

Could the creator answer the below questions about escape ea?

1. Is there a manual for the settings?

2. What currency pairs and timeframes is this ea most profitable with?

Why doesn't the ea end the trade once it hits or exceeds the Take Profit (T/P). All my trades are not hitting the take profit. I tried the following ea from escape (below) and none of them stop the trade at T/P. I had alot of loosing trades as well.

I have tried:

escape maxorder SL no limit TP risk + time management added 88 << seems to perform better than escape easy ea

escape maxorder SL <<< still testing

escape <<< no stop loss option <<< lost some trades with this ea as well

escape nolimit TP << lost the most trades with this ea

escape easy <<< still testing

3.Why doesn't the ea's take the profit on a trade once it hits or exceeds trade? I am having to manual close my trades that win. But I not home to watch it all day so why doesn't it take the profit automatically? here is my settings for escape easy and escape maxorder SL no limit TP risk + time management added 88

escape easy:

2010.03.02 07:28:33 escape-easy EURUSD,M1 inputs: lTakeProfit=2; sTakeProfit=2; lStopLoss=300; sStopLoss=300; clOpenBuy=(0,128,0); clOpenSell=(255,0,0); Name_Expert="escape easy"; Slippage=1; UseSound=false; FractionalPips=true; NameFileSound="dr alban.wav"; Lots=0.02;

4. Why is the stop loss 300? how can I tell if my broker is a 4 or 5 digit broker?

escape maxorder SL no limit TP risk + time management added 88:

2010.03.02 07:25:55 escape maxorder SL_nolimit_TP risk + time management added88 EURUSD,M1 inputs: TradeTime="0:00-24:00"; Lot=0.1; MaxLot=10000; LotsOptimized=true; Risk=20; StopLoss=10; lTakeProfit=20; sTakeProfit=20; lTrailingStop=20; sTrailingStop=10; clOpenBuy=(0,0,255); clCloseBuy=(0,255,255); clOpenSell=(255,0,0); clCloseSell=(238,130,238); clModiBuy=(0,0,255); clModiSell=(255,0,0); Name_Expert="escape nolimit TP time"; Slippage=1; UseSound=true; FractionalPips=true; NameFileSound="Alert.wav"; MaxOrders=12; Magic=2009;

5. What is the Spread option for on ea: escape maxorder SL no limit TP risk + time management added 88? Why is it set to 6? I changed it to 3 does this cause a problem?

6. Does this ea use GMT offset or not?

7. How can I optimize the ea for EGlobal Trade Financial Group for MICRO Accounts?

I wil say I am getting more profits with this scalper verses IVYBOT and FAPTURBO.

Well I just lost -1069 using escape easy ea that was posted by user: escape recently. this is the worst ea by far. Why am I losing so much on my MICRO account? Here are my settings below:

escape-easy:

2010.03.02 07:28:33 escape-easy EURUSD,M1 inputs: lTakeProfit=2; sTakeProfit=2; lStopLoss=300; sStopLoss=300; clOpenBuy=(0,128,0); clOpenSell=(255,0,0); Name_Expert="escape easy"; Slippage=1; UseSound=false; FractionalPips=true; NameFileSound="dr alban.wav"; Lots=0.02;

Whys is this escape-easy bot trading at lot size of .50 or .60 when my lots is set at 0.02? This should only trade at sizes of 0.02. Please explain.

so far the best ea is:

escape maxorder SL_nolimit_TP risk + time management added88

but there is a flaw with the trading lot size - I set it to 0.10 . why am I see lotsize of .50 or .60 or .90? Is it my Maxlot that is causing this problem?

Why do is there a spread = 6 in this ea?

2010.03.02 07:13:53 escape maxorder SL_nolimit_TP risk + time management added88 EURUSD,M5 inputs: TradeTime="0:00-24:00"; Lot=0.1; MaxLot=10000; LotsOptimized=true; Risk=20; StopLoss=10; lTakeProfit=20; sTakeProfit=20; lTrailingStop=20; sTrailingStop=10; clOpenBuy=(0,0,255); clCloseBuy=(0,255,255); clOpenSell=(255,0,0); clCloseSell=(238,130,238); clModiBuy=(0,0,255); clModiSell=(255,0,0); Name_Expert="escape"; Slippage=1; UseSound=true; FractionalPips=true; NameFileSound="Alert.wav"; MaxOrders=100; Magic=2009; Spread=6;

My Results

Hi

I started with a new $5,000 demo account.

I put this version per shilox: escape2reversed-2-maxorders.mq4 (post 389)

with my set file: escape1.set (post 405) on 12 pairs

===================================================

I started that combo on Sunday, 2/28/10 at 8:15 P.M. New York time.

Right now at 8:45 A.M. Tuesday, 3/2/10 my account balance is

$9,870 and it hasn't lost a trade yet!!!

And the Drawdown is $1,250. Yesterday the drawdown was $2,700 and I turned the thing off.

I have now reduced my lot size to .05 and it hasn't taken another trade since I restarted it at 5:00A.M. New York.

If there is a way to control either the number of trades per pair or some other way of eliminating the DD you would have a real winner.

Yesterday A.M., I saw a +$2,900 with $2,700 DD I wasn't sure what to make of it. If escape or anyone knows how to fix this please do so.

Jim (MrChips)

jazlady:
Well I just lost -1069 using escape easy ea that was posted by user: escape recently. this is the worst ea by far. Why am I losing so much on my MICRO account? Here are my settings below:

escape-easy:

Whys is this escape-easy bot trading at lot size of .50 or .60 when my lots is set at 0.02? This should only trade at sizes of 0.02. Please explain.

so far the best ea is:

escape maxorder SL_nolimit_TP risk + time management added88

but there is a flaw with the trading lot size - I set it to 0.10 . why am I see lotsize of .50 or .60 or .90? Is it my Maxlot that is causing this problem?

Why do is there a spread = 6 in this ea?

2010.03.02 07:13:53 escape maxorder SL_nolimit_TP risk + time management added88 EURUSD,M5 inputs: TradeTime="0:00-24:00"; Lot=0.1; MaxLot=10000; LotsOptimized=true; Risk=20; StopLoss=10; lTakeProfit=20; sTakeProfit=20; lTrailingStop=20; sTrailingStop=10; clOpenBuy=(0,0,255); clCloseBuy=(0,255,255); clOpenSell=(255,0,0); clCloseSell=(238,130,238); clModiBuy=(0,0,255); clModiSell=(255,0,0); Name_Expert="escape"; Slippage=1; UseSound=true; FractionalPips=true; NameFileSound="Alert.wav"; MaxOrders=100; Magic=2009; Spread=6;

You are learning everything we have already learned from the first five pages of this post.

Escape is FAILING

What the HECK!!!!!! I put the escape maxorder SL_nolimit_TP risk + time management added88 on Eur/usd, gbp/usd, usd/jpy, usd/chf and it is LOSING. I lost $40 on my Live Micro Account. The Escape ea don't work for me. They are losing me more money than manual trades. I win more trades with Forex Killer than this EA.

Which is the best EA? I only traded with $50.00 and i only have $10.00 left.

Please look at my attachment.

I tried:

Escape <<< from the 1st page of Forum - no stop loss - more successfully. I manually set the stop loss

Escape maxorder SL <<< lost some trades

Escape maxorder nolimit TP SL <<< lost a lot of trades

Escape-easy <<< lost a lot of trades

escape maxorder SL_nolimit_TP risk + time management added88 <<< LOST LARGE AMOUNT of trades

where is the manual for the settigs for these EA. Why did it trade at lot size of 0.50 when I set lot size of 0.02 in the eas or 0.10 in the eas?

I am discontinuing the use of these eas (or use escape (first version minimally) until I find something better. I am disappointed. Could someone share there statements and settings for the BEST escape ea or other ea's???

Files:

jazlady:
What the HECK!!!!!! I put the escape maxorder SL_nolimit_TP risk + time management added88 on Eur/usd, gbp/usd, usd/jpy, usd/chf and it is LOSING. I lost $40 on my Live Micro Account. The Escape ea don't work for me. They are losing me more money than manual trades. I win more trades with Forex Killer than this EA.

Which is the best EA? I only traded with $50.00 and i only have $10.00 left.

Please look at my attachment.

I tried:

Escape <<< from the 1st page of Forum - no stop loss - more successfully. I manually set the stop loss

Escape maxorder SL <<< lost some trades

Escape maxorder nolimit TP SL <<< lost a lot of trades

Escape-easy <<< lost a lot of trades

escape maxorder SL_nolimit_TP risk + time management added88 <<< LOST LARGE AMOUNT of trades

where is the manual for the settigs for these EA. Why did it trade at lot size of 0.50 when I set lot size of 0.02 in the eas or 0.10 in the eas?

I am discontinuing the use of these eas (or use escape (first version minimally) until I find something better. I am disappointed. Could someone share there statements and settings for the BEST escape ea or other ea's???

What is escape [stopout] - I was winning trades using escape (the first one from the 1st page) but then this evening I started getting escape [stopout] and I lost $49.

with the escape EA settings, you need to play with the settings, i've played with it and it improved better. but don't know if it will work on real account thought. try it and good luck.

Reason: