New EA for New York Box Indicator

Hi MT4 Programers

I'm looking for someone to program an EA based on the New York Box indicator. It's a breakout indicator based on the NY Open. I would use the same EA by adjusting the time for the London & Asian Opens as I have similar indicators for both other sessions. I've attached all 3 indicators.

I've been using the New York Box for a couple of years and it works great except you need to set up the buy stop & sell stop trades for each pair.

The New York Box gives the entry price, tp1, tp2, tp3, and the stop loss and it's all user controlled. That means the trader can determine the margin above or below the box range as well as the TP depending on trading style. I don't use the TP2 & TP3 although the indicator allows for it.

If you're interested please let me know, I've been looking for someone to program this for awhile.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice offered.

Jim (MrChips)

Files:
asianbox.mq4  18 kb
londonbox.mq4  18 kb
newyorkbox.mq4  18 kb

I know of a programmer who might do this for us but he wouldn't be free I'm sure. I will ask him if he is interested and what he would charge.

Maybe if the price is high we could share the cost.

DTM

Mr Chips:
Hi MT4 Programers

I'm looking for someone to program an EA based on the New York Box indicator. It's a breakout indicator based on the NY Open. I would use the same EA by adjusting the time for the London & Asian Opens as I have similar indicators for both other sessions. I've attached all 3 indicators.

Jim (MrChips)

Jim,

What is the corresponding NY open time, is it 9:00am EST?

Thx

try to help

Mr Chips:
Hi MT4 Programers

I've been using the New York Box for a couple of years and it works great except you need to set up the buy stop & sell stop trades for each pair.

The New York Box gives the entry price, tp1, tp2, tp3, and the stop loss and it's all user controlled. That means the trader can determine the margin above or below the box range as well as the TP depending on trading style. I don't use the TP2 & TP3 although the indicator allows for it.

If you're interested please let me know, I've been looking for someone to program this for awhile.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice offered.

Jim (MrChips)

hi

i have an expert i think may help !!!

Files:

Have you done any more work on this EA?

I think it has some real potential, but needs some tweeking.

Reason: