Aggressive scalp ea - page 40

Mr Chips:
Hi

It looks like you use .2 as the lots size and ONLY on EurUsd. Is that correct?

Do you use the defaults as you have them in the EA?

Do you use any Indicators?

What timeframe do you use?

Do you use it Semi-Auto or do you just let the EA run both ways?

Thanks for posting the EA - I'm using it but my results aren't as good. I'm using multiple pairs.

Jim (MrChips)

semi auto doesn't mean long or short only, it means you watch the chart and when i think that it would work nice now, you start the ea

PC Biz:
It's a semi automated EA. Set your EA to buy only when the trend is up, sell only when trend is down. If you cannot discern the trend, you will get 0 every time.

Hmm ... Thanks for info ... but if it is easy to discover if trend or not and you need to be there and watch then you don't need EA ... isn't it If trend is down - Sell big amount ... and opposite

ljuba973:
Hmm ... Thanks for info ... but if it is easy to discover if trend or not and you need to be there and watch then you don't need EA ... isn't it If trend is down - Sell big amount ... and opposite

to find the trend is the main problem in forex its not easy and using it semi auto is good because it will open the trades with a preset colume, tp and sl. thats why you might consider using an ea.

surfer90:
semi auto doesn't mean long or short only, it means you watch the chart and when i think that it would work nice now, you start the ea

You can use it both ways. I'm better at spotting strong ups or strong downs, so my preference is long only or short only. The perfect fully automated EA would discern the trend; up, down, or sideways, and trade accordingly.

PC Biz:
You can use it both ways. I'm better at spotting strong ups or strong downs, so my preference is long only or short only. The perfect fully automated EA would discern the trend; up, down, or sideways, and trade accordingly.

yeah and thats the only but biggest problem of this ea... add a good trend detection to it and it will rock your nuts off... but so far, noone has accomplished that...

if you know a good way of detecting trend, go ahead

surfer

pyrron:
For Shilox & Zabana : Can you please tell me in this diagram where to change from long to sort and from sort to long without letting open trades? Shilox what settings you have use to over-double Your account?

Hi!

It looks like You use MAMAv1 bands. A good thing is to add MA 55. When the MAMA bands cross the MA 55 line, you have a good enter/exit (M1). A good thing is also to watch the DiNapoli DEMA lines that You have on the MACD. Perhaps a ADX indicator could be useful here as well.

VBR:Zabana

Enter= Lightgreen circle area

Exit= Magenta circle area = First bar inside yellow MAMA-line and

DiNapoli DEMA crossing on MACD, or when MAMA-lines crosses

MA55 (purple line)

Files:
pic.bmp  1133 kb

pyrron:
For Shilox & Zabana : Can you please tell me in this diagram where to change from long to sort and from sort to long without letting open trades? Shilox what settings you have use to over-double Your account?

Change your Stochastic this way;

K%=20

D%=7

Slowing=20

Price field=Close/Close

MA method=Exponential

You will have something like in the image below.

The arrows indicate where you can do semi-auto trading by changing the EA to either go long or short depending on where the stochastic shows.

Files:
escape...gif  17 kb

My Set File

Hi

I'm attaching my set file. I'm using a 5 digit broker so I added an extra zero to my settings (Or multiplied by 10).

Shilox - I'd like you to compare this to what you use and see if I have all the settings the same.

If you could change my settings to yours and repost it - that would be great. If not please tell me where we're different.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jim (MrChips)

Files:
escape1.set  1 kb

if you realy stick to that indicator, why dont you hit SL sometimes? because the market will turn at some point eventually and the positions will run against you...

Reason: