Aggressive scalp ea - page 37

bnbb2004:
Good going Shilox! :-) Are you using v2 reversed with the stochastic indy still (semi-automatic)? Are you manually changing the direction of the EA when the stochastic direction changes? There's sooo many versions. What's the exact name of the 1 ur using? TIA!

Yes i still the stochastic that way. Attached is the the version I use.

shilox:

Thanks Shilox!

Great that makes a lot of work for this EA. It's looking not bad...

Best Regards

which pairs to use?

Zabana:
Hi again, heres som indies.. I use Ehlers MAMA V1 band crossing MA55 on M1 when enter trade. This is a good trend confirmation. I also have DiNapoli MACD on Macd4CZ.. 12-26-9.

hello Zabana, which pairs do you use on this one? and how to use "12-26-9" where do i put that in and which one? I'm pretty new to trading, sorry.

thanks Steve

shilox:

hello Shilox,

which pairs and timeframe do you use this EA on?

thanks Steve

Pizzazz79:
hello Zabana, which pairs do you use on this one? and how to use "12-26-9" where do i put that in and which one? I'm pretty new to trading, sorry. thanks Steve

that's the default value for macd.

Pizzazz79:
hello Zabana, which pairs do you use on this one? and how to use "12-26-9" where do i put that in and which one? I'm pretty new to trading, sorry. thanks Steve

Hi Steve. Use MACD4CZ 12-26-9 as standard, then drag in DiNapoli MACD via Navigator as a overlay, and change the settings to 12-26-9. These two lines will give You a nice cross =enter/exit. Some guys use 5-34-5 settings instead.

VBR Z

Escape pairs and time frame

Pizzazz79:
hello Shilox,

which pairs and timeframe do you use this EA on?

thanks Steve

Hello Steve,

It's on 5min chart and only on EURUSD and USDCHF.

maybe some of you could find this ea usefull wich i just edited. This you can use to hide and controll your Stoploss, Take profit and break even: could be very usefull for this scalp ea

click here and watch for updates =)

cheers

shilox:
Hello Steve, It's on 5min chart and only on EURUSD and USDCHF.

Hi Shilox!

Are you still doing well with this EA and ur stochastic method? If so, do you have any other statements you could post? Also, are u trading the EA with default ettings?

Thx so much for your help! :-)

Reason: