Where can I find the Parabolic Sar indicator

I have made a search in this forum but did not find any indicator for Parabolic Sar and Inverseind. Anybody can share yours with me Thanks so much!

parabolic sar

parabolis sar is basic indicator in metatrader..

you click on insert/indicator/trend/Parabolic Sar

or copy attach programfiles/metatrader/experts/indicators

you want parabolic sar-you have some systems where used Parabolic? Can you give some information for me?

inverseind is ????? i dont know this indicator

thanks for reply

Files:

here ya go a few of them parabolic SAR is a normal indicator built into mt4 but here is a custom version i have. i think its just the same though..NINAS system uses inverseind with added 25ma as a crossing trigger which looks good.. you might try putting an MA on it to see what it does

automated trader

it is funny, you and me give attach in same moments ..LoL

thanks fot ind

wow i just noticed that all of the sudden i saw a post,, then i look again and you just posted LOL

it is wonderful really..

beer for you

thanks so much for all of your help. Your are really warmhearted

ForexBoss:
parabolic sar

parabolis sar is basic indicator in metatrader..

you click on insert/indicator/trend/Parabolic Sar

or copy attach programfiles/metatrader/experts/indicators

you want parabolic sar-you have some systems where used Parabolic? Can you give some information for me?

inverseind is ????? i dont know this indicator

thanks for reply

today, I studied the thread for the catfx50. Someone in that thread mationed this indicator so I want to see what it looks like.

The member said to use this for exit. "Parabolic Sar set at 0.02 and 0.2 could be another way."

You may check by your self if this really works. I still not test it yet

automatedtrader:
here ya go a few of them parabolic SAR is a normal indicator built into mt4 but here is a custom version i have. i think its just the same though..NINAS system uses inverseind with added 25ma as a crossing trigger which looks good.. you might try putting an MA on it to see what it does

Hi automatedtrader,

Thanks so much for your help.

I remembered that Nina's catfx50 system use this together with ema50 not ema25......

I notice that nina used aa inverseind with arrow. Do you have that version?

Also could you tell me how to combine using the two indicators together?(ema50 and inversend)

Thanks again.

Shiningstar

drag ema whatever period you wan to test from the left and put it in inverseind indicator it will bring up settings, where it says apply to, normally close or open or high....look down for previous indicators data,,,thats the one you want...the indicator she was using that had arrows was stepMA

automatedtrader:
drag ema whatever period you wan to test from the left and put it in inverseind indicator it will bring up settings, where it says apply to, normally close or open or high....look down for previous indicators data,,,thats the one you want...the indicator she was using that had arrows was stepMA

Thanks for your reply. I have put them together but I don;t know how to use them to help the trade. Here is the one I saw on Nina's chart:

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/3/chfjpy.jpg

Shiningstar

Reason: