Market patterns - page 21

Silent:

Radioactive decay was believed to meet the requirements of randomness,

Where did you hear such a load of crap?

Radioactive decay is used in the most accurate chronometers.

Urain:
The conversion in MT5 is even simpler. In MQL5 getting data from an indicator is much similar to getting market data from a chart, so to run an EA on indicator data instead of chart data would require minimal rework.

Is it possible to test on your history in MetaTrader 5?

On all timeframes and on their own ticks?

There is a Custom Chart in the marketplace https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/186 but there is no mention of the possibility of testing, I guess because it does not exist.

Технический индикатор Custom Chart
Технический индикатор Custom Chart
  • 99.95 USD
  • Konstantin Gruzdev
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор iCustomChart предназначен для создания пользовательских графиков на основе своих файлов истории. Используется открытый формат файлов истории. Демонстрационную версию iCustomChart можно скачать...

Reshetov:

Where did you hear such a load of crap?

Radioactive decay is used in the most accurate chronometers.

The number of decays is constant. And the process is spontaneous.

(Geiger counter is a random number generator, but hardly a chronometer).
Документация по MQL5: Математические функции / MathSrand
Документация по MQL5: Математические функции / MathSrand
  • www.mql5.com
Математические функции / MathSrand - Документация по MQL5

TheXpert:
So far this 'rudiment' is leading the platforms and has a number of advantages over MT5.
If highlighted delete, otherwise only with known caveats (free, forex, auto-trading...)

TheXpert:
As long as this "rudiment" takes the lead among platforms and has a number of advantages over MT5.

I apologise. My laziness speaks for me. I want to spend more time on the architecture of the TC, rather than on the variations of the tools. But I'm a beginner, surely you know best. I hope mt4 will be gone by the time I assimilate mt5. If not, you may use the copier. In any case it is unlikely that mt4 will beat mt5 in the next couple of years. It is more likely to give a head start to competitors, such indecision.

Rorschach:
It's not really that crappy. You move great, some people have been doing it for years and you don't have that kind of plasticity and lightness.

Never mind)) I'm probably the only one who took it as humour.

When I was that age, that kind of metrosexuality didn't count among the boys. But now fags are in vogue, especially in this kind of circles. They have feelings, emotions, lightness...

A kid doesn't need that.

m.butya:

Never mind.) I'm probably the only one who took it as humour.

When I was that age, that kind of metrosexuality didn't count among the boys. But now fags are in vogue, especially in this kind of circles. They have feelings, emotions, lightness...

A kid doesn't need that.

I was responding to his comment on the video.

But it's still okay, you haven't seen a faggot. At least he's not in tight clothes in the video))

There is a fierce desire to finally make an equity indicator and dot all the I's and cross all the Ts...

I really liked the train of thought in the "Perfect Filter" thread , and so far, purely intuitively, this seems to be the right way to go.

Just it will be possible to put such an indicator on SB from respected Urain, and on different FI and uncompromisingly make out everything!

But the very fact that the indicator based on the VAMA equity gives hard profit (without spread) shows that the market is definitely not the SB, I have to check how this indicator will influence the artificial SB (if we can say that it actually has no profit potential).

perepel:

VAMA equity indicator gives a hard profit (no spread)...

if((d1[bar]-d1[bar-1])>0)      {d2[bar-1]=price[bar-1]; d2_dir[bar-1]=-1;}
         else if((d1[bar]-d1[bar-1])<0) {d2[bar-1]=price[bar-1]; d2_dir[bar-1]=+1;}

Looks to the future.

You could make a macdac a grail with such a manuscript. But even if it were, subtracting the costs would already be chattering near zero.

Greetings ladies and gentlemen!

A quick wit puzzle on the topic of this discussion. I decided not to create a separate topic for the sake of it. The task seems to be simple, but maybe it only seems that way.

So! You have a grail on tests, a "black box" with no code and no a priori information about TC.

It feeds a lot of rows, but it can also do it with one, giving very impressive results.

How do I transparently and reliably check for peeks, or possible other tricks?

This applies to both mt5 and mql, as well as arbitrary platform-dependent or standalone black-boxes in general capable of this. The first thing that came to mind was to run it on a whole row, and then cut the row in places where there were particularly good trades in hindsight, and then feed it back in pieces and see if it affects the fact that there are orders. If it does, it means it's peeking. Well, just in case there's no need to turn it off yet))).

The procedure of remote testing is of special interest when someone agrees to analyze rows on his machine and display the result, but refuses to give in any form, even the test version in his hands. Give can be anything, including and synthetic series, tools, etc..

Thank you for your attention.

Reason: