I will write an advisor free of charge - page 92

I came up with this toy

Opens a trade on each 1 min candle (5, 15 , 30 ... )
Closes each direction in the currency of the deposit when the number is reached
For buy lots have their own settings
For sell your own
In settings
Buy
15 min timeframe
Lot 0.01
TP 10 ($)
Add to previous lot 0.01 (0.02 ....) Tru/False
Same for sell

Hi all. We need an EA for the following strategy: on m15 we find 3 consecutive "clear" (35-70pp at the 5th sign) candles.
If the 4th candle is short any (bullish/bearish, pin bar) then trade in the direction of the three previous candles with a take of 35pp. Stop loss is at the trader's discretion. If the 4th candle absorbs the 3rd candle, the deal is against the direction of the previous 3 candles.
Any currency pair with the lowest spread (we used to trade with jpy)
The deal should be closed on the first day of the opening. If not. then at a distance of 200-300 pips one more deal of averaging is set. This is on/off at trader's discretion in the settings.
I appreciate any comments, remarks. Thank you.

Vladimir Karputov:

If you have to - then put it in the description thread. If you don't want to post it, then go to Freelance.

Posted, what next?

btc.mmd:
I showed it to you, what next?
I hope that this strategy will be of interest to those who know how to write MQL5 code.
To stimulate interest, I recommend inserting pictures of charts showing signals from your system. With a description of why there is a signal here. In general, your task is to provoke interest.

Vladimir Karputov:
The only thing left to wait and hope that this strategy will be of interest to those who know how to write MQL5 code.
To stimulate interest, I recommend inserting pictures of charts showing signals from your system. With a description of why there is a signal here. In general, your task is to interest.
I think I uploaded all the pictures and TOR in my post https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/35071/page91#comment_10126003.
Напишу советник бесплатно
Напишу советник бесплатно
  • www.mql5.com
если у вас есть хороая стратегия, и вы готовы ей поделиться,могу написать советника. приглашаю обсудить публично...

NO DECOMPILING ALLOWED!

Hello. I have an idea. Looking at the history, everything seems to be going great. There are more profitable trades than unprofitable ones. The idea is as follows: If the current candle (bearish) closes below the opening price of the previous one (bullish), we sell. If the current (bullish) candlestick closes above the previous (bearish) opening price, we buy. One-way candlesticks are ignored. Not a single indicator. Only volume, profit, and stop. If possible for MT4.
Files:
EURUSDH1.png  31 kb

Oleg Tatarciuc:
Hello. I have an idea. Looking at the history, everything seems to be going great. There are more profitable trades than unprofitable ones. The idea is as follows: If the current candle (bearish) closes below the opening price of the previous one (bullish), we sell. If the current (bullish) candlestick closes above the previous (bearish) opening price, we buy. One-way candlesticks are ignored. Not a single indicator. Only volume, profit, and stop. If possible for MT4.

Search for:"Takeover model".

Please tell me how to specify the body of a candle in the conditions. For example, if the body of the candle is more than X pips, then wait for the next one to close. If the body of a candle is X pips, then open a trade.

Nikolai Krylov:
Please tell me how to specify the body of a candle in the conditions. For example, if the body of a candle is more than X pips, then wait for the next one to close. If the candlestick body is X pips, then open a trade.

MQL5?

Reason: