Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 349

Kudos!

Thanks for the posts!

David_Hasselhoff:
Renko traders could not complain about EURUSD today either.

Just got closed out of the NZDUSD trade. Maybe too early as the down move seems to be continuing.

Files:
nzdusdm2.png  42 kb

If you don't mind...... can you elaborate about that EA.

I have attempted to make one in the past, but have not seen one used..

Is that a commercial version?

Thanks

Blaiserboy:
If you don't mind...... can you elaborate about that EA.

I have attempted to make one in the past, but have not seen one used..

Is that a commercial version?

Thanks

Well, I am currently trying out my own written EAs making the complete trade (entry & exit) without me watching the screen all day long or waiting for a new candle alarm.

Currently it is still a continous learning process in elaborating the correct settings for the EAs and I am still in the changing phase. I have to admit also being rather new to mql4 programming. But it seems that this language is actually learnable.

Nick and I will be wishing you every success witht the development of your EA.

I am sure that you have opened a few eyes in here with those charts today.

Thank you!

daveM

I think I will today make an ea for Dax, however, using renko bars , for me is not easy due to the nature of the bars.

Dax trades nicely with the Williams Alligator.

I made some good pips again overnight with Dax.

One day i want to figure out how to deal with the nature of Renko bars as they make it so much easier .

Hope you are successful with your Dax EA!

Using renko in EAs is actually not that difficult as you can simply let the EA measure your boxsize on the chart. Then you just add/reduce multiples (or fractions) of the boxsize to your entry point to determine the SL and TP levels.

It is actually a pity that renko backtests are not reflecting the reality.

If the realtime results of my freshly developped scalping EA are only providing half of the profits as tested I am more than happy. Still have my doubts though..

Files:

Me gustaría saber que templates y indicadores necesito.

Nomangee:
Have finished my MM for my own Challenge, I will start in the near future. Goal is to make atlteast 50 pips a day with 20 tp/sl per trade. Until I got my 100€ account to 1 Million ( in a perfect world )

On the screenshot you can see the beginning, end is around 180 trading days and 100 Lot.

Also my System that I will use for it:

Hola, perdona por el ingles pero estoy utilizando un traductor.

Acabo de ver la imagen con renko que tu utilizas.

Estoy buscando los indicadores y el template que utilizas pero siempre me falta algo.

Me gustaria pedirte si es posible que me mandes los indicadores y el templatete para poder vercomo funciona.

Gracias.

Mi correo es charlysupercid@gmail.com

Reason: