Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 334

Hi Ah,

Just put renkolivechart on the m1 and open the m2 or m3 offline chart.

Load the ea on the offline chart just like you would on a normal chart and it will work.

Thanks for the reply mr_nims.

One more thing, on the first post you said we should only take trades. What do you mean by this? (Sorry, english isn't my first language)

Thanks

Hi, I rarely opened TSD, and came accross to this beautiful thread. I have some loading problems of the RenkoLiveChart versions. I read much on this thread but confused of the compatitable version of RenkoLiveChart Ea. I have built 745. I tried some versions but still not sure of the correct one, (I had only one day of test last friday) and I am using the post 1 for the template and indicators as well. Thanks for the help in advance and thanks to mr.nims .

Hi Yanatil,

Click the paperclip (attachment) icon on this topic and you will get everything.

check post 3279

Good night all..To save time on my test, the default box size is 10 or 7 fo EU and other mainly used pairs as I saw on tis topic it was mentioned to use 7 pips in continue. 7 pips better might?

Hi Yanatil,

If EU daily average is high(100+ pips a day) use 14pips, if its normal (within 100 pips) use 7 and if its slow (under 50 pips) use 4 or 5.

Same way for any pair or instrument you want.

Hi

Anyone experiencing performance issues when running this system in MT4. I'm running 2 MT4 sessions from different brokers on my VPS. I've installed the indicators and EA successfully and able to load the template as well. However, my system has slowed down dramatically and I can only run one chart at the moment. If I run more charts, the MT4 platform does not react quickly.

Anyone else experience this problem ? I've tried the system on FINFX and Vantage point and both have the same issue.

Regards

Hi EnergieB,

Firstly, it's not a robot, it's a manual trading system. So it uses resources like cpu and ram.

Try to find out which CPU and how many cores your vps has and how much ram.

Go to PassMark Software - PC Benchmark and Test Software and compare the score for the CPU and if they have provided less cores then divide the cpu score and so you will know how fast that cpu is.

or this one. PassMark Software - CPU Benchmark Charts

Most vps company will tell you they provide four cores and eight cores, but the xeon cpu are really outdated.

The best for all remote computers for heavy duty work is to go for a DDS with a minimum i5 4-core and 4/8 gigs of ram.

Regards,

Thanks Nick

Will probably upgrade the VPS to get the performance I need. And thanks for offering this great piece of software

Reason: