MT4 problem on VPS Cheap

good morning and sorry for the writing errors: I use an online translator
I have big problems with my CHEAP VPS. It is a very cheap VPS (7 euros per month)
when I connect with the VPS, my MT4 inside it is very slow, does not respond to inputs and you can not "pull" (enlarge) the windows. It is practically impossible to work in this way.
I ask the experts: do you know the reason and how to solve it?
Alternatively: can you point me to a VPS that works and doesn't have all these problems?
I look forward to a complete response
Thank you

Diego Borgato: I have big problems with my CHEAP VPS. It is a very cheap VPS (7 euros per month) when I connect with the VPS, my MT4 inside it is very slow, does not respond to inputs and you can not "pull" (enlarge) the windows. It is practically impossible to work in this way. I ask the experts: do you know the reason and how to solve it?
Alternatively: can you point me to a VPS that works and doesn't have all these problems?

The reason may not be because it's cheap. I use a quality VPS provider and my configurations are usually between $5-$8/month, and it works just fine for me.

I see two main possible reasons but there are certainly more:

1. Your EA and/or Indicators may be badly coded and using to many resources such as CPU and RAM and may be using more than what that VPS configuration can handle. How much RAM and CPU resources does your VPS configuration specify?
  2. Your internet connection to the VPS maybe quite slow or have large latency making it difficult to work with. However, if the the other applications on the VPS are fast and only MetaTrader is slow, then point 1 above is most likely the cause.

Discussion and recommendations about non-MQL5.com commercial solutions are not allowed in this forum.

ok thanks for the comprehensive answer
copy and paste
How much RAM and CPU resources does your VPS configuration specify?
sorry I can't give you an answer
precisely where is this information?
I have observed that everything inside the VPS is very slowed down (even the internet), almost blocked. So not just MT4, but everything.
another detail: at the top of "connection information" it tells me that the quality of the connection is good... or that is excellent
I kindly look forward to
thanks again

Diego Borgato #: ok thanks for the comprehensive answe.
How much RAM and CPU resources does your VPS configuration specify?
sorry I can't give you an answer. precisely where is this information?
I have observed that everything inside the VPS is very slowed down (even the internet), almost blocked. So not just MT4, but everything.
another detail: at the top of "connection information" it tells me that the quality of the connection is good... or that is excellent

If you don't know what are the RAM and CPU specifications for your 3rd party VPS, then it is best that you first educate yourself about how to setup a VPS properly for use with MetaTrader, as well as how to calculate what resources your MetaTrader setup and EAs/Indicators will need.

You will also need to search for various VPS providers and see which ones are best for your requirements, as well as how good the connection between you and the VPS is, and between the VPS and your broker (very important).

Alternatively, if you are just starting out and don't understand much about VPS, then try the MQL5 VPS services first as it simpler to use and setup.

Ok thank you
is there a specific forum where we only talk about VPS?
if so, can you turn the link over to me?

Diego Borgato #: Ok thank you. is there a specific forum where we only talk about VPS? if so, can you turn the link over to me?

I don't know of any so you will have to do your own research.

last night the assistance of Cheap replied to me. They solved the problem directly. Now everything is OK finally
Reason: