Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 167

Script ?

Hello,

I do not understand, unfortunately. Which script then? Do you mean the template?

every day 190 Pips ???

lordsfxt:
I changed the renko from 5pip box to 10pip box for eurusd, gbpusd, eurjpy, usdjpy & change the box to 20pip box for gbpjpy, it works fantastic just these 5 pairs. I have made 190pip even today. great stuff

Which Lot Size you act ?

flowerman

what indicator!

Maxwell10:
This is a hybrid of Mr.Nims and Big Bears zigzag

OMG how many indicator do you use?

updates

Question. I've been off the thread for a couple of months. Are there new templates etc on page one?

thx

nickmead:
Question. I've been off the thread for a couple of months. Are there new templates etc on page one? thx

check the revision date on the page, that will tell you if there is new material in the post

Maxwell10:
This is a hybrid of Mr.Nims and Big Bears zigzag

If you have that much junk on your chart, you will be so confused that you will not succeed

I suggest that you learn to understand what the system indicators tell you and use them only

testing

nickmead:
Question. I've been off the thread for a couple of months. Are there new templates etc on page one? thx

No new official template by me. But forward testing four pairs on a new simpler setup. Its average me about 70-200 pips a day quite easily since 20 trading days, but need to see a month more..for consistency.

Files:
testing.gif  41 kb

Unable to get offline chart m2?

UNABLE TO GET OFFLINE CHART M2?

I will write this for those with this problem, its very simple.

Put renkolivecharts_3.2 into experts folder. Its a renko chart generating EA, EA doesnt necessarily mean its a "ROBOT" it can be anything like a trade manager or a script or a RENKO CHART GENERATOR .. so pls do not confuse anything called a EA as always robot.

OK once thats done, you need to apply renko ea to a 1minute chart.

VERY IMPORTANT... you need to wait for the 1minute chart to move 1pip and make sure you see on the top-left corner a message that tells you to open the m2 offline chart.

You will definetly get the offline m2 chart for any symbol (Forex, CFD's, Futures, Commodities).... on 100% all brokers that is MT4.

thank you...goodbye..trade well!

Help me out......!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir,

Please help me setting up Renko System and also How do i trade with it ?

I am also interested in Opening an FOREX account with u Sir...

Please reply me as soon as possible....

Thank You

Reason: