New to Forex: Where do I start? - page 7

Thx

Thx mp,

There are very rarely shortcuts in life. Cheers. Em.

just don't have to buy costly products

just get a demo account with any broker

then place 10 to 30 trades per week, 1 lot each time, hedge 2 to 4 lots per guess

then just like basketball, try to play DEFENSE

i.e. try to achieve zero profit and zero loss after a month

after you can achieve that, let us know, we will teach you how to play SHOOTING HOOD next -- if you play defense successfully

--- methods -- just randomly pick some, I usually choose those Visually pleasing ones, so I don't have to think hard and see which one is higher than which

I am relatively new to forex trading too and I can tell you that I have been watching and learning from Nial Fuller, he has some good videos and other stuff. Pretty interesting and simple stuff.

seantrade:
I am relatively new to forex trading too and I can tell you that I have been watching and learning from Nial Fuller, he has some good videos and other stuff. Pretty interesting and simple stuff.

Welcome to Forex-TSD .. Feel free to ask any questions .. I'm sure every1 here will be pleased to help you !!

If it hasn't been said already (in the myriad of posts)...

...for God's sake, start small, and stay small. No more than a micro per trade. You'll pay tuition as you go, just make sure your tuition is paid in micros ; - )

LazyMan

Hey!! really very great thread i saw today! really i just wanna toh know about this matter and after reading this thread i got my all question's answer here!!

thanks you all members!!

LazyManForex:
If it hasn't been said already (in the myriad of posts)...

...for God's sake, start small, and stay small. No more than a micro per trade. You'll pay tuition as you go, just make sure your tuition is paid in micros ; - )

LazyMan

Well I'll join you in that.

+1 !!!

Channels

keegan99k9:
Hey!! really very great thread i saw today! really i just wanna toh know about this matter and after reading this thread i got my all question's answer here!! thanks you all members!!

Learn to use MT4 properly! It has almost everything you need... Most importantly, learn to draw channels from weekly, daily, 4hr and 1hr charts and plan your trades from there... remember the best indicator is where the price is and is going next.... and for the latter thats where you need to engage your brain..

good luck

all

mike78:
Learn to use MT4 properly! It has almost everything you need... Most importantly, learn to draw channels from weekly, daily, 4hr and 1hr charts and plan your trades from there... remember the best indicator is where the price is and is going next.... and for the latter thats where you need to engage your brain..

good luck

all

i totally agree. i've used mt4 for the past couple of years (fxopen), and it's just nothing short of outstanding.

I have to agree about metatrader 4 platform - it is the best out there. Don't be scared of the way it looks - it isn't "fluffy", but it is definitely the most professional out there.

Reason: