Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 129

mr_nims:
Dont use the s-renko script. Use the renko live chart 3.2 EA .... it doesnt have to do with the 1st candle, it just follows price levels for renko like 10-20-30-40-50-60-70-80-90-100 ect

not sure this is the best advice...

it has everything to do with the first candle of where it takes its data from hence the differences you will see if you open 2 metatraders with the same data feed (broker) and differences between the 2 charts when opened.

you will get different results.

then differences between the scripts and livechart EAs....

i tested the constant range and cant see much benefit to a price time chart..

remember im not a renko hater just trying to push it forward and stop misinformation continuiung on this thread.

remember this thread started as scalping.

if what i have shown you proves that in some instances you are not getting in until 42 pips later from the initial move how can you seriously say it is a scalping system?

orinin, the basis of your system is an xpma fast with an xpma slow. which in itself is not scalping and again you wont get in until the second brick at earliest hence not a scalping system.

lets stop here and say this is a trend following system and in elements of miscalculation you are going to get chopped to shreds if you try and scalp.

so EU EJ GU are the best pairs with 10 brick size but which indicator are you going to use?

in most instances with the system in its currrent vein livechart 3.2 you are just entering when you get 2 bricks in the same direction but you could be up to 40 pips behind the move...

the work painless is doing is moving in the right direction...

Lets me Clarify

francisfinley:
not sure this is the best advice...

it has everything to do with the first candle of where it takes its data from hence the differences you will see if you open 2 metatraders with the same data feed (broker) and differences between the 2 charts when opened.

you will get different results.

then differences between the scripts and livechart EAs....

i tested the constant range and cant see much benefit to a price time chart..

remember im not a renko hater just trying to push it forward and stop misinformation continuiung on this thread.

remember this thread started as scalping.

if what i have shown you proves that in some instances you are not getting in until 42 pips later from the initial move how can you seriously say it is a scalping system?

orinin, the basis of your system is an xpma fast with an xpma slow. which in itself is not scalping and again you wont get in until the second brick at earliest hence not a scalping system.

lets stop here and say this is a trend following system and in elements of miscalculation you are going to get chopped to shreds if you try and scalp.

so EU EJ GU are the best pairs with 10 brick size but which indicator are you going to use?

in most instances with the system in its currrent vein livechart 3.2 you are just entering when you get 2 bricks in the same direction but you could be up to 40 pips behind the move...

the work painless is doing is moving in the right direction...

Lets me clarify the hassle:

At the 1st renko script that Mr. Nims introduced need to be installed in the script which later recommended by LordFX to be installed in the expert and works as EA.

Hence, all renko traders until now used it as EA and working very well.

Yes, we only managed to enter in the 2nd bar, but still fine for me as later I'll be rewarded with more bar at 10pips each bar value.

Either this is scalping or not, is not the issue here. Try to be more professional when giving an idea. Talk with value and don't talk ridiculously like a kid. You can create your own renko thread and call it as trend following, doesnt matter. Give idea which is carrying some value as for me arguing whether scalping or trend following here is totally out of topic.

How sure you are that I used fast and slow XPMA??? dont guessing and make statement. What ever indicators I used in trading, is none of your business as I believed, were not created or designed by you. I can program mql as well.

For me, either ordinary chart, candle, renko, 3bar block or Pnf you are using, the most important is, you will make profit with it.

We should come to this thread to learn, ask and answer the best trading approach. As what I understood here was the late entry problem.

Try to think and come up here with good idea and solved the problem.

Orinin.

I made my living since using renko. The sectret is, I master the renko movement

Files:
my_renko.gif  24 kb

?

Which indicator is commercial one?

Pava:

The zigzag and the trendline is not like what you think. The zigzag that I got is not repaint at all and the trendline will also indicates overbought/sold.

Mind you pava, for me this is the holygrail in trading that I found. Again sorry I cant give publicly.

?

what do you mean by zigzag not repainting?...i can see on your illustration how it works...and it looks like normal non-lag zigzag...I sound like Pushkin:)

What you think

Pava:

Are they go to the same direction. And you can guess where the price will change its direction.

Again Sorry, I just proving to you the commercial zigzag.

Files:
4hr_tf.gif  18 kb

sorry, Im not Tic Tac

Pava:
what do you mean by zigzag not repainting?...i can see on your illustration how it works...and it looks like normal non-lag zigzag...I sound like Pushkin:)

St'pd Pava, I m not Tic Tac who you talk like that. If you are smart enough, why dont you asking a copy tru PM rather than keeping a st'pd words..

It snot Pava...but

Maybe someone in the forum know that, and is not ordinary zigzag otherwise I wont invest for that indicator. This was my 1st buying indicator since trading.

Orinin...perhaps you misunderstood what I wrote...there was nothing st'pid in what I said....I marked the problem area with red....

Files:
a.jpg  73 kb

francisfinley:
dont get me wrong i see real value in renko.

i just want it to work properly!

as i say combined with a price/time chart and some of the indicators in another thread on this site it is very powerful.

just be aware of the limitation of any indi only getting you in on the second renko bar and in its current vein we are talking wick+candle+following brick like yesterday you are not getting in until 42 pips later + spread on top....

thats not acceptable.

I also like renko but I find its reversal bars to be too big and too late for entries. Why can't we have Renko reversal bars that are of uniform pip size as all other renko bars? That would definitely enhance Renko Charts without taking anything away from it.

I just bought it...paid a fortune....

Files:
5_2.gif  11 kb
Reason: