Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 91

Sorry for my bad english...

I also use Probmeter v2 with my template.

Which best setting for this indy? Template renko-ashi v2 system.

Default or another?

Files:

MACD Alert fixed

attached script alert only once. thanks Nims for your system.

Files:

Hi gurus,

can any of you add pair name andd TF on MACD Alart? i think that will be great when we open more than one chart using this great system.

thanks in advance

lordsfxt:
See, renko is a great trend follower system, whether your using on 5point or 25point renko. The basic feature is to cut the noise of timeframe and show the price action in a readable trend.

Whoever is making money from renko, is making money from trend. whether its a minor trend using a 5point renko or major trend using 25 point renko.

I have further developed the renko ashi 2.0 which i posted several weeks back, much much better than what it was. Very simple setup.

I'm in a phase right now where i can see even more pips. Will be forward testing live this week before i post it.

Features like.

Knowing the absolute trend, so that trader will trade in one direction until the trend changes.

Knowing how much time each renko candle took, because if the renko candle closes in less than a 1minute it is probably not a tradable opportunity, because sometimes a sudden 30-50pip move. it would show a trend, but reality is that it was not a tradable scenario.

And lots of stuff. Will keep everyone posted once im done testing it this week.

Hi lord how are you doing with your new settings? Is it is possible that you couls share your new strategy with renko system?

Wishing you the best success.

Hi lord, can you please tell us how are

Did anyone got nice profit from UK session? Lots of sideways and im on 10 pip system. This todays sideways was not good for me.

Can someone please email me the fixed macd alert ?

pcguy007 @ gmail.com

thanks

great forum and members!!

puzzlebird:
attached script alert only once. thanks Nims for your system.

I hope its the same macd indicator with the alarm issue fixed. Thanks puzzlebird I await your attachment to approve.

Hello Mr Nims,

Many thanks for everything that you have shared here. You truly are a giver.

Regards,

Jeff

Reason: