Dolly EA with Hedge

Files:

FXTradePro

Hi JCosta,

This strategy reminds me to FXTradepro strategy and EA. (You can see some explanation about it at

http://myforexstrategy.blogspot.com/2008/03/ea-fxtradepro-my-2nd-portfolio.html

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Dolly Hedge Strategy #1 - set file

Hello All,

Next you may find the set file for the strategy #1 on

GBPJPY

15M

Files:
strategy_1.set  18 kb

Files:
jan-ap.pdf  1581 kb
ap-may.pdf  48 kb

Hi costa

This is a beautiful piece of work. Wonderful indicator I should say. I have not seen an indicator so informative as this one for a very long time.

The #12 version is great and I believe the # 13 would even be better. Other people would have been selling this work for a fee, but it is really wonderful that you are giving it away for free!

Thanks a lot for sharing

ForexNaija

ForexNaija:
This is a beautiful piece of work. Wonderful indicator I should say. I have not seen an indicator so informative as this one for a very long time.

The #12 version is great and I believe the # 13 would even be better. Other people would have been selling this work for a fee, but it is really wonderful that you are giving it away for free!

Thanks a lot for sharing

ForexNaija

Hello,

The hard work and the mentor of this indicator is CJA you may find on "new dolly" thread... i only try to adapt the EA to the indicator.

JCosta

Dolly Hedge Strategy #1 - May to Jul

Strategy tester for Dolly Hedge $5.000 account.

Results:

Files:

Dolly Hedge Strategy #1 - Jul to Oct (2009)

Strategy tester for Dolly Hedge $5.000 account.

Results:

Files:
jul-au.pdf  47 kb
hedge_st5_7.gif  10 kb
hedge_.pdf  66 kb

usually, the bigger it claims, the worse it is

could be unfair, as it just does not sound right -- in our head , from the beginning, by looking at a straight line, like the profit pyramid

====

this one, the charts look more normal to us, I am not sure the TP pip range

but DIPS are normal

if the testing is done on LIVE data in the last few months, rather than using expert on historical data, it is even more LIVELY -- maybe we should study it on our own

another dolly is about 10 pip TP, not an EA, that one look awesome, but I did not use that one, I don't like that one as well

If this ea can add profit target and stop lose is better , because i have test it and some of the time they only reach 5-10pip and cannot reach the 1st target .

Is this strategy working?

Does anyone use this strategy?

Reason: