New Dolly - page 4

Pucio:
Yes, they are part of the Box. it is 30, 50,70, 100 pips of target with GBPUSD. The Box helps you to see where you are in the market for example after Asian Session when London, Paris, Berlin come to life after the night. I think you will need somthing more to decide where to enter and when to exit. There are planty free Boxes in internet on Forex forums with different solutions. If you know how to code you can make the Box for you that will fit to your strategy.

Thanks so much Pucio,

if you dont mind , please can you send me your "box" with those settings in the form of ex4 files...most indicators im finding are mq4's and now im stranded because anyone im asking is telling me to check in the forums.

i have all of these indies in mq4 but my mt4 wont compile.

id be really grateful if you could send me the box to my email...(dazzler891@hotmail.com)

kind regards

billie-on-air:
thanks cja

yes ur right about my OS, and i also have spyware doctor that always detects HeurEngine.Packed.Thermida.Rga in any mt4 i download and i think it is the cause and on the other hand im scared that it might load this trojan/malware if it's not blocked.

by security features , which ones to you mean might cause that?

thanx a bunch for your response

Hi Billie,

If you are running Vista OS, opened the MT4 by right click your mouse, select RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR, then try to compile the mql4 indicator. I think that's the solution to your problem. If it isn't work, it maybe something else.

matfx:
Hi Billie, If you are running Vista OS, opened the MT4 by right click your mouse, select RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR, then try to compile the mql4 indicator. I think that's the solution to your problem. If it isn't work, it maybe something else.

thanks Mat, i tried but it failed to compile the file.i have no idea what it is. sometime when i tried to install another mt4 platform , it came in a foreign language but already had my personal details filled out already...should i cry foul?

many thanks for the suggestion !

billie-on-air:
Thanks so much Pucio,

if you dont mind , please can you send me your "box" with those settings in the form of ex4 files...most indicators im finding are mq4's and now im stranded because anyone im asking is telling me to check in the forums.

i have all of these indies in mq4 but my mt4 wont compile.

id be really grateful if you could send me the box to my email...(dazzler891@hotmail.com)

kind regards

In case you didn't receive the box indicator look on this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general post 105 looks similar

mrtools:
In case you didn't receive the box indicator look on this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general post 105 looks similar

Thank you so much Pucio ....God bless

but u sent me an mq4 ...LOL

kind regards!

Dolly v13

I am just waiting for the final word from the people testing Dolly to see if there are any problems that need to be addressed, if no issues i should be posting Dolly Graphics v13 sometime this coming week.

cja:
I am just waiting for the final word from the people testing Dolly to see if there are any problems that need to be addressed, if no issues i should be posting Dolly Graphics v13 sometime this coming week.

thanks for the update cja....please dont forget to post all the indicators in ex4 , for people like me

regards

It's already Wednesday

cja:

nice info'!!

fiuh..,cant wait till 27th??!

New Dolly

Cja,

It's great to hear #13 version going to be released soon. I presumed there is improvement on flexibility to use any broker platform by detecting the start of the broker trading hour.

Secondly, it would help if the "buy" or "sell" level to be displayed depending on the expected trend. This will be a little bit cleaner screen. However, the user can set manually if they prefer to see both.

Thanks again and looking forward to the new release.

CT

Reason: