New Dolly - page 3

Very nice work all of you!

I added

this indicator to my dolly chart for an idea of future direction.......

angle_pr (Din) v2

I'll see if I can attach the screen

Simplicity is always the solutions

The same indi with or without settings

Files:
39_1.gif  21 kb
40.gif  27 kb

Dear Cja,

The screenshot of your updated Dolly improvement is very nice and great, Cja.

Another small request: Could you please also add the function of trading spot gold (that shows the spot gold price and profit targets in 2 digits form) into this new updated Dolly improvement?

Thanks a lot. You are master of nice and easy-looking indicators like this.

James

dolly v13

Hi Cja and every dolly fan ...great work ur doing with the dolly. if possible could you guys send me v13 in ex4 file because my mt4 is failing to compile mq4's.

kindest regards

Hi Pucio

how do you get to display the profit targets on the dolly or are they part of the "box" ?

could you please that "box" in ex4 if possible.

thanx in advance !!

Dolly v13

billie-on-air:
Hi Cja and every dolly fan ...great work ur doing with the dolly. if possible could you guys send me v13 in ex4 file because my mt4 is failing to compile mq4's. kindest regards

The Dolly v13 is currently being tested and has not been posted on the forum yet.

As far as your MT4 not compiling mq4 files i suspect that you may be running Vista as your operating system and have all the security features turned on. If this is the case it will not let you compile or alter any new indicators loaded into your indicator folder.

billie-on-air:
Hi Pucio

how do you get to display the profit targets on the dolly or are they part of the "box" ?

could you please that "box" in ex4 if possible.

thanx in advance !!

Yes, they are part of the Box. it is 30, 50,70, 100 pips of target with GBPUSD.

The Box helps you to see where you are in the market for example after Asian Session when London, Paris, Berlin come to life after the night. I think you will need somthing more to decide where to enter and when to exit. There are planty free Boxes in internet on Forex forums with different solutions. If you know how to code you can make the Box for you that will fit to your strategy.

does DOLLY just giving you 10 pip target ?? -- when yelllow messages flashes

Dolly

xx3xxx:
does DOLLY just giving you 10 pip target ?? -- when yelllow messages flashes

I suggest that you have a really good look at the earlier versions of Dolly and check out the target levels and with a little effort you should be able to answer your own question.

Regards cja

cja:
The Dolly v13 is currently being tested and has not been posted on the forum yet. As far as your MT4 not compiling mq4 files i suspect that you may be running Vista as your operating system and have all the security features turned on. If this is the case it will not let you compile or alter any new indicators loaded into your indicator folder.

thanks cja

yes ur right about my OS, and i also have spyware doctor that always detects HeurEngine.Packed.Thermida.Rga in any mt4 i download and i think it is the cause and on the other hand im scared that it might load this trojan/malware if it's not blocked.

by security features , which ones to you mean might cause that?

thanx a bunch for your response

Reason: