New Dolly - page 7

piptalk:
Hi,,,Thanks for the great system and cool graphics!!,,,But I get "incorrect password" printed in the background,,,I typed the password as posted,,,Is there anything else I need to program,,,thx!!

If you are getting the above message "incorrect password" that is because you have put in the incorrect password, i suggest you go back and read the 1st post of this thread very carefully.

Files:
password.gif  23 kb

Ok,,,,,Thanks ,,, FREE_at_tsd Shouldnt this work?

OK,,,It working fine,,,Thanks for your help,,,,

Many thanks cja. Will definitely have a look and let you know how it goes.

Best rgds

Dolly Alerts

fxwealth:
Hi cja

Just wanted to say a huge thank you once again and also just mention how I use the indicator. I only use the Analysis screen and would be very grateful if an alert could be built in when the Analysis, Strength and Trend all line up. eg when Analysis says DOWN, Strength says STRONG and Trend says BEARISH could an alert sound and/or a popup box be displayed?

Would truely appreciate this. Many thanks

Best rgds

Good idea.

A full set of Alerts have been added to Dolly Graphics #13 and the updated indicator is on the 1st Post of this thread, please read the Alerts section carefully if you intend using this feature.

Hi cja, Just tested alerts and works like a bomb! Picked up two signals both winners of around 5pips each which is what I aim for...Many many thanks!!!

Best rgds

I have reread this thread twice now and still cannot understand why Dolly isn't showing up on my screen. I still get nothing at all, regardless of timeframe. Can anyone offer any suggestions, please.

Thank you.

Plz. arrange the password

Hi,

I have seen dolly 13 version and i have download, but i have not seen any graphic on my screen, plz. arrange the password.

thanks

The password is: FREE_at_tsd

Dolly??

rcbarlow:
I have reread this thread twice now and still cannot understand why Dolly isn't showing up on my screen. I still get nothing at all, regardless of timeframe. Can anyone offer any suggestions, please. Thank you.

I presume you have put in the PassWord and ticked the DLL imports box.

Have you also scrolled to the current candle on your chart ???

The indicator must go into the indicators folder, you must shut down your platform then restartit and you will find the Dolly in the indicator list

Thats about all i can think of. Good Luck

Reason: