Trend continuation factor - page 8

pacois:
It is using snake force. Ie: it repaints

Mladen , can you please update the 

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
 trend_intensity_index and phase_change_index.

these are some good reversal indicators.

Thanks. 

Jourabchi:

Thanks. 

Jourabchi

Here is the new version of trend intensity index

Jourabchi:

Thanks. 

And here is the new phase change index

PS: I decided to change it a bit. Added the invert option. Check the upper picture for comparison (upper is the new with invert option set to true, and the lower is the old version). I think that it is obvious why I decided to make the invert option. Anyway, to make it work as the old version ,just set the invert option to false

mladen:

And here is the new phase change index

PS: I decided to change it a bit. Added the invert option. Check the upper picture for comparison (upper is the new with invert option set to true, and the lower is the old version). I think that it is obvious why I decided to make the invert option. Anyway, to make it work as the old version ,just set the invert option to false

Great , I was about to ask you for invert option !

Thank you.

Do you think double smoothing would help for these two indicators ? ( a little experiment if its not too much ask ) 

Jourabchi:
Great , I was about to ask you for invert option !

Thank you.

Do you think double smoothing would help for these two indicators ? ( a little experiment if its not too much ask ) 

There is some room for experimenting. Will check what can be done :)

mladen:
There is some room for experimenting. Will check what can be done :)
Awesome , Thank you very much.

Just a simple experiment : this one allows to chose one of the 4 basic types of averages used for calculation (all 4 present at the example picture, all the rest of parameters default)

Tend intensity index - averages, and phase change index - averages, posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page860

mladen:

Tend intensity index - averages, and phase change index - averages, posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page860

Im very thankful , can you update the T3 version of phase change index too ? Im sorry if Im asking so much. 

Reason: