Ras #1163 - page 2

Glad you didn't trade on Friday. Have you ever seen such a spike (between 12:30 - 12:47 GMT)? Was that NFP? Was that the 'big move' you were afraid of? Woow! Like a tsunami. We would all have been wiped out.

Christoph

yeah, that was nfp... i was afraid of that... was watching news all day thursday and friday.... Chf a strong currency but SNB wants it lower... I was also looking for a pre- non-farm spike on wednesday and thursday... it only had little 40 pips spikes both nites... but wow, friday woulda sucked! Its why i shut 'er downon thursday nites and maybe cherry pick trades.

going into next week, I'm gonna wait for a little retrace on this last leg up and start it up again. I'm pretty sure on EC we're gonna see 5400's and hopefully once there it wills stabalize and range there for the next few months...

several open trades + FOMC meeting tomorrow.. lets hope it spike up?

Yeah, we'll see what frankfurt open brings... just need a 15 pip spike up and we're golden. I don't want any open trades for fomc if I can help it... 10 pips up from here will be BE for the day.

Worse case scenario... cut the trades for a loss before fomc. Be prepared. feel free to cut now you'd only be -30-40 pips for the day

well shit,

London didn't help.... gonna have to cut for a loss tonight unfortunately... Lots of big news comin soon.... gonna be too volatile to hold these positions... I don't know how ec will react to all that news. I hope people heeded my warning from my earlier post.

well, glad i got out of that one early... dropped even more. more news tomorrow. wil try and cherry pick some trades tonight. next week I'm lettin the EA run so be prepared. there definitely will be DD but i gotta let EA do its thing (within reason of course)

Yeah, better. Let's start engines again and try to recover from todays loss..

Yep,

only a small loss, easy to make up.

Ok, done for the week.

Next week tho be prepared... gonna run the EA none stop... no major news... EXPECT some DD as is always the case with any EA... So be for-warned!!!!

We got some ground to make up and next week is it. I'm lookin forward to it. Just be patient and let the EA work itself out. If you want to go safer/conservative... decrease your lot sizes.

If people need to cut positions in DD then that is your decision. I will always monitor and will only post if I see something out of the ordinary!!

I've got a long bias while the price of EC is down here especially after what SNB jordan said today. I will short all the way down into the low 5100's if necessary.

we'll see what it'll do these next couple weeks.

Reason: